• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 821 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
that shit at the top is stupid. I have to scroll down to see if any new posts now. For what? UCI Cycling? Judo? You can't be serious.

Make your side dollars but this is fucking stupid.

I visit every couple weeks so ignore all my input.

Because the site looks great and never been smoother.

Jeezus :facepalm:

I quickly got in the habit of scrolling around it.

My personal feeling if I may be so cornball: I'm grateful for having this forum for the last 5+ years, and I know it is not an effortless thing to keep it going.

If it's good for RJ which I'm assuming this is, I'm willing to go with it.

Bread, who you kidding pal! If you were still betting you probably be logged into GL 24/7 checking out all your wagers big time up close and personal!

By the way Happy Easter! Does it go over big on the Isle of Bermuda? :dunno:

The Isle? hahahaha. You old timer.

Jen is here and says she loves you and give Peanut a kiss.

I say give her a kick. She's rude.:chickendance:

Tell Jen we luv her too! I know Peanut is a little clingy and excitable! I'm clingy and excitable! She's sitting right next to me now!

Maybe you're just a judgmental bitch when you decide to stop by smashed tho.

What were you judging, sorostitute mirrors off of each other ten down in the womens room in what you decided was Kmart but was really a decent place?

You're probably ok after forty or so tampon showers. Not clean ones.

I'll be in the third stall to the right and I won't be asking for company.

The tampon refuge you can dispose of yourself.

I agree that top shit is annoying as foek.

True on my living comp I can barely get to the forum at all.

Rogie you already knew that so fuck you. Herd.

Have to agree...it would be nice if there were a way to close it out if you are not utilizing it...it does slow down my very important postings. However, if it has some benefit for the forum, I will deal with it.

Yo bread my bad man.

Very temperamental lately dude, medical shit but it does look ok. Alissa too, actually bad many times been trying to understand but often times happens before I do. It's like that banged up leg you forget about that then when you try to jump you are hanging left but she's cool as fuck. But yeah it's Easter, and she ain't here dude.

My bad if if I was a kneejerk dick hang out more man.

Who me? Nah brah I'm cool.

I just hate that shit at the top.

And my opinion, it matters.

:boxcleanersdaddy::chickendance::boxcleanersdaddy:

Working perfectly on my laptop! An Apple at that! Tron understands! Everyone needs to sit down, relax with a nice cup of java, eventually alcohol and smell the flowers! No need to be in a hurry going nowhere!

Post #13 point
Post #14 counterpoint

:grouphug: