I believe that mosley +705 at 5dimes is worth a shot

meh, dont agree altogether ...he almost laid mayweather out and had him hurt bad early.. paq will stand in front of mosley much more than mayweather did, so mosely will have more opportunity to get lucky imo...i played mosley in 1st 6 and by k.o just because of the price, but firmly expect paq to win 9 or 10 rds and if its not stopped, paq obviously wins an easy decision

That's one-punch-not-quite-a-knockdown-power. :biglaugh: This is one-punch KO power (4:30):

you taking alot of action on this fight Ray?

More one-punch KO power (0:48)

you taking alot of action on this fight Ray?

:potato:

what you talking about archie, rayray is respectable used car salesman, enjoys bbqs with his family on Saturday's and church service on Sunday's

rayray tell us about the Asian church

what kind of shit goes on in there?

Do you take Instadebit?

Ray do you like the real asians, like the ones that can't speak English? I call those ones Rasians. Do you like the fake asians? The ones who grew up here and can't even speak asian? I call those ones Fasians.

I don't like fasians, them niggas have huge pride about this and that and end up not knowing shit about their countries

fivey i think we fuk up patty's handicapping thread

haha...fiver, im more into fasians that cant talk about shit without me understanding them... although some of the funniest shit i have ever heard in my life was when a fasians parents got into a hugh argument in front of us and didnt know that i know about 100 vietnamese words... there were more F-bombs and cocksuckers dropped in that 10minute convo than all jjgold videos combined!

mattayyy...rarely will you ever and i mean ever see a ppv title fight at welterweight where there is a one punch k.o. ... but i see your point and agree that mosely is up there in age and has lost a lot of speed... the question about the intensity of paq's training has come up and thats why i played what i played.

archie... not much...i dont allow just anyone to bet mma/boxing with me if they arent post up... it works for me .... what i have is paq/under with a few people throwing some on mosley

fuzzy, NO! i dont like giving money away!

RJ, did you see me in the movie "used cars" ? damn that was a good flick ...

Mosley doesn't have one-punch KO power. He used to, 15 years ago @ 135. Now he just gets tired and starts throwing one telegraphed punch at a time.

Pacquiao wins a 120-108 type of UD.

Hi Patty. :kiss:

Did I nail it or what? I fokken nailed it.

nice call mattayyyy! :yes:

guy was there for the sole purpose of collecting a big check...way too much glove high-fiving and other sportsmanlike whoreshit.... im quite glad that i didnt blow the 60bucks on it...streaming was good enough for this one...

No, I believe Mosley gave it his all. That's all he's got. He's been a shitty one-armed puncher for several years now. He gets fights because of his physique and his high-profile wins against De La Hoya. And he only looked good against Margarito cause the Mexican was always shit - they took away his illegal handwraps and he was immediately exposed as a mediocre club fighter.