I believe that mosley +705 at 5dimes is worth a shot

Patty

Since
Feb 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ok so mosley so the general public thinks mosley will have no chance to win based on his last performance vs Sergio Mora and His failure to have any energy/answer to floyd after the 2nd round.

The mora fight I conclude that there was a huge chance he didn't take the fight seriously/didn't train as much as a disciplined boxer should as mora is not really in the level of the "elite" fighters. Most would look at that fight and say ok shane is done he can't beat anyone relevant anymore.I think that sergio mora fight is completely different than this fight.

For one sergio mora is very tall and rangy and tends to make a lot of fighters look bad. If shane didn't train as much as he should have than it's going to be very hard to look good vs a guy like mora as you are using a ton of energy chasing him around the ring because of him just wanting to jab/counter and back away/set traps. Mosley obviously thought this was going to be easy work and to me he lost the fight. (Clearly got outboxed to me)

Now lets go back before the mora fight and take a look at the floyd mayweather fight. Mayweather basically outskilled/thought him the whole fight after the round 2 debacle that nearly floored him/ended his undefeated streak. Mayweather is a defensive/technical genius and seemed to have taken mosley's will/whatever you want to call it after the 5-6th round. Mosley also gassed out which is worrysome, but something tells me at this price being offered +705, it's worth taking a shot that he has worked his ass off to fix his endurance energy levels.

There is also the theory that he will be back on roids for this fight. Shane mosley is an admitted epo (roid) user. I'm not exactly what benefits this has as I have not done the homework on it but i've heard that boxers use epo as it increases your energy levels/oxygen intake to help you train more/harder. Shane mosley couldn't use this for the mayweather fight as there was random blood and urine testing all the way up to the day of the fight. It is mysterious that in the antonio margarito vs shane mosley fight just about a year before the mayweather fight Mosley seemed to have amazing energy levels as he destroyed margarito (Margarito was a huge favorite something like -350 or so) in 9 rounds flooring the man that some considered to have the best chin in boxing. Mosley was throwing tons of combinations and looked 25 out there for this fight. It looks suspicous that vs mayweather he barely threw any combinations/had any energy whatsoever after about 3-4 rounds but against margarito he looked like richkas on speed.

Also when it comes to the pacquiao matchup I think pacquiao is there to be hit. His defense is not tremendous.(Using mostly in and out foot speed and angles to evade punches.. not like a mayweather) He is a banger (insert joke here) just like mosley. Pacquiao has barely got hit by clottey (Rigged fight i think) But against margarito in november... who is much slower than mosley manny got banged up quite a bit vs a guy with no hand speed. I seen in the showtime fight camp videos that his trainer and mosley were studying the marquez vs pacquiao fights in which marquez outboxed pacquiao efficently and arguably won the 2nd fight. I think it is definately worth a shot at +705 to take a shot on shane mosley.

Who has pacquiao fought who has the one punch ko power and handspeed compareable to shane mosley? This line is just nuts imo. I'd give shane mosley a minimum 20% chance to win the fight and even that seems too low. Is it a 50/50 fight? Of course pacquiao should be favored but to say there's no value in this line seems nuts to me.

I think the line is massively inflated based on mosley's last 2 performances and I would not be shocked if we seen the shane mosley from the margarito fight swinging his club fists and flooring pacquiao to the head or even to pacquiao small frame which seems to be maybe his weakness.

I know I can't spell for shit and frankly you are lucky I spend time on his forum full of nutjobs.

Mosley +705

I will also add that mosley seemed very nervous in his last fight against mayweather in vegas and i'm thinking it's much more likely he will be comfortable with the atmosphere this time. He seemed like a mentally defeated fighter with all the shit talking mayweather did.

I'll put a little on it

how bout Brian Nielson?

locked in a few props....

Pacquiao wins in round2 +2500
Fight won't go 1:30 round 8 +164

also played Mosley wins in round 1-6" at +2285. Down to +1770 now.

Mosley doesn't have one-punch KO power. He used to, 15 years ago @ 135. Now he just gets tired and starts throwing one telegraphed punch at a time.

Pacquiao wins a 120-108 type of UD.

Hi Patty. :kiss:

Matty this isn't a debate on who will win. This is a debate of if shane mosley wins this fight 13% of the time or more. If so he's the play at that price.

Matty just walked into a straight right

:lmao:

Mosley wins this fight on a freak accident 0.5% of the time.

Daffay we know what we're doing here.

Mosley wins this fight on a freak accident 0.5% of the time.

Daffay we know what we're doing here.

wow, so there is alot of value in the Pac-man ml then....

Patty you watching this fight? what about Holyfield vs Nielson? an prop bets on holyfield dropping dead from a heart attack or anything?

Yup, Pacquiao @ around -1000 is a good bet.

Matty this isn't a debate on who will win. This is a debate of if shane mosley wins this fight 13% of the time or more. If so he's the play at that price.

:clap:

Mosley doesn't have one-punch KO power. He used to, 15 years ago @ 135. Now he just gets tired and starts throwing one telegraphed punch at a time.

Pacquiao wins a 120-108 type of UD.

Hi Patty. :kiss:

meh, dont agree altogether ...he almost laid mayweather out and had him hurt bad early.. paq will stand in front of mosley much more than mayweather did, so mosely will have more opportunity to get lucky imo...i played mosley in 1st 6 and by k.o just because of the price, but firmly expect paq to win 9 or 10 rds and if its not stopped, paq obviously wins an easy decision