I Am Stuck at A Girls Dance Competition

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,532 Views
What is the point in competing to be "the best" when every fucker ends up with a trophy?

The fucker with the best trophy wins the flailing championship, I'm thinking.

Ploomre youve never watched To Catch A Predator.

Those guys go to jail all the time and they never even sniff their Hannah Montana panties.

Those guys go to jail all the time and they never even sniff their Hannah Montana panties.
I've seen it, you're right, you can't even tell a 13 yr old chick online that you wanna fuck her and will bring booze, smokes and condoms when you visit.

America isn't as free as people want to believe. It's becoming a fucking police state.

What is the point in competing to be "the best" when every fucker ends up with a trophy?

My point exactly...They grade them on a High Silver, Gold, High Gold and Platinum scale. Everyone...unless you just go on stage and stand there gets a Gold at least. They are given scores by the judges so I guess the goal is to get a Platinum but fuck....if 40 other girls get them too...how special is that?

yeah but didn't half of those guys end up getting off and they canceled the show because it was blackmail.

yeah but didn't half of those guys end up getting off and they canceled the show because it was blackmail.

nnow most of thenm can be found on chatroulette

I have to go back to this damn thing for another Hour tonight...it keeps getting worse and worse.

I have to go back to this damn thing for another Hour tonight...it keeps getting worse and worse.

you are a better man than i am..gl

the point isn't just competing, but to jump around and have a good time. Lighten up, babycakes. :spinner: