• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,533 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is brutal. Not how I want to spend my Friday night. I can't believe they call some of this shit dancing too.

Lots of flailing around and looking idiotic.

This is brutal. Not how I want to spend my Friday night. I can't believe they call some of this shit dancing too.

Lots of flailing around and looking idiotic.

If you can find the will to be posting from the event you should be able to take some pics for us.

Pics or ban.

lol. Buddy we should be at a bar right now slamming beers and making no sense. It's what we do.

Not your proudest moment.

amby you should try to fuk one of the girls just for grins

These girls are all in highschool. If I tried to fuck one I would go to jail. I feel like I'm being dirty even being here.

No pictures...that is forbidden. They do everything they can top make money...sell pictures for a ton.

Yes these are dancegirl's students...well some of them.

At least it's not a boy's dance competition...

There's always a bright side, Amby.

Jesus XRIST! I have been to zillions of dance recitals. Calm down, Amby. Just remember that 98% of those girls will be just as big as their mothers in 10 years. Holler.

You are forbidden to take pictures during a performance because the flash may disturb the performer (which I always call as bullshit).

Work the crowd Amby, there has to be a hot Mom or two in there.

Jesus XRIST! I have been to zillions of dance recitals. Calm down, Amby. Just remember that 98% of those girls will be just as big as their mothers in 10 years. Holler.

You are forbidden to take pictures during a performance because the flash may disturb the performer (which I always call as bullshit).

These are worse than recitals because I have been to those too. These have the stage mothers which are 10x as bad because they want their girls to "win".

The other thing...everyone gets a trophy...GAY.

dont worry bread. amby is on his way home. hopefully he will go straight to the hard liquor.

These are worse than recitals because I have been to those too. These have the stage mothers which are 10x as bad because they want their girls to "win".

The other thing...everyone gets a trophy...GAY.

What is the point in competing to be "the best" when every fucker ends up with a trophy?

These girls are all in high-school. If I tried to fuck one I would go to jail.

Wrong, you wouldn't go to jail if you tried to fuck one, you'd go to jail only if you actually fuck one, big difference.

Teenage girls like sex too, denying them what they crave is just mean.

Remember, a blowjob is not sex, Clinton himself says this.