• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,517 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have to futz with things, especially my computers.

I change operating systems frequently, install/uninstall programs, constantly tweak things etc etc.

Some nights I'm up until dawn futzing. I am not satisfied until things are just right.

I must admit that I get great satisfaction by futzing with my computers, nothing makes me happier than to have a smooth running, fast, stable pc to play on/with!

plommer is a futzer, it's true.

I don't futz with the computer. Ain't broke don't fix it. When problems arise, it's time for a new one.

I don't futz with the computer. Ain't broke don't fix it. When problems arise, it's time for a new one.
Thats a shitty attitude and one I don't share. New computers are for non futzers.

plommer recommend me a good hard drive encryption program

How can someone find out if there is a keylogger on a company network or home computer?

You mutherfutzer.

This will surprise a lot of people here but I am not much of a futzer when it comes to computers.

My main computer is mostly black so it matches most things around it. That is the extent of my deep thoughts about computers.

This will surprise a lot of people here but I am not much of a futzer when it comes to computers.

My main computer is mostly black so it matches most things around it. That is the extent of my deep thoughts about computers.
You colour co-ordinating, movie watching, bike riding, non-futzing fag.

You will die alone!

(you have been crushed by plommer, once again)

I go through periods of futzing but am a lot less prone to it that I used to be.
I guess that makes me an occasional futzer.

Plommer I do this with my computer as well. I have a Ghost image of a clean Windows install so I can re-install Windows faster. I love trying new programs and shit. I am always going back to the clean install around every couple of months. I never save anything on the C: drive so there is no risk of deleting anything of value by mistake.

All this futzing talk has put me in high futz mode.

Right now my laptop is running "DBAN" aka "Dariks Boot and Nuke" on a 16 GB usb flash drive to wipe it clean, when completed I will be installing "true crypt" and encrypt the flash drive so that the data on it will be secure.

I am also backing up data from another computer to a 500GB usb hard drive so that later I can run DBAN on that drive before re-installing Windows.

Plommer I do this with my computer as well. I have a Ghost image of a clean Windows install so I can re-install Windows faster. I love trying new programs and shit. I am always going back to the clean install around every couple of months. I never save anything on the C: drive so there is no risk of deleting anything of value by mistake.
Immo, I use "Acronis True Image" to restore any of my many image files back to any of my machines. This is a huge timesaver as restoring an image file takes 10 minutes compared to a fresh install of the OS which can take hours.

When I make my image files I am never connected to the internet and activate windows via telephone. This way I can be 100% sure that no virus has had a chance to infect my system and the image file is as pure as can be.

I'm futzer challenged. It is all I can do to turn the damn thing on most days. Every time I call the IT desk at work, they laff at me for a couple of minutes straight and too my face because I don't know shit about how the fancy thinking box works. I do get pissed when I am running all kinds of shit, and it starts going slow.

fuck Plommer. if aint no hairy cunts in it for him ...he has nothing foryou.

i need some major security upgrades for my computers/business plom. what would you suggest?

i got some keepass software thing the other day. all that's done is make it impossible for me to use my computer bescause i can't enter the 20 random digit password correctly