Hypothetical Sex Qustion

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 7,218 Views
omg i don't play with it... that just made me say "ick" out loud and shiver a little. gorss. it was just a heat of the moment thing. usually i prefer it in me, though that's messy later when it drips out. or in my mouth, or just on me and whatever. but in the heat of passion i just went with it. hottness. how about you blitty?

Monkey, she doesn't have daddy issues. You just have no understanding of women. having sex with a Fleshlight on a regular basis does not give you a Masters in Psychology.

True. Women who would whore themselves out for money and take pleasure in being sexually degraded are typically extremely well balanced individuals.

What would I know though? I've never asked strangers on a forum for advice about cumming too quickly. :dunno:

Thanks for clearing that up, Dr. Casper!

who wants to beg a sex story from me?

Monkey, tell us how that hot cali black jack dealer and you turned out?

Went out with her a few times. It's weird how some people are completely different when you take them out of their work setting, but that's how she was. This town is not for her. She likes the outdoors and doesn't really enjoy a lot of the things that Vegas has to offer. She doesn't get into the nightlife here at all and I still like to go out once in a while. She's a good girl, but we just have two different lifestyles that don't really click together. I still talk to her from time to time, and she's still considering moving to Texas which I think she should. She doesn't really belong here.

how bout some pics of this chick?

Nah. I wouldn't post pics of other people on any forum without them knowing about it.

If I was gay no doubt I would buddy, but the heterosexual males prefer CGNJ! She ought to go into the phone sex business! I feel sensation! MrsMonkeeeee!!!

Why's it a hypothetical question ?

Try to find a sex position that will lead to a delayed ejaculation.

Why's it a hypothetical question ?

This is clearly something that would never happen to a guy that gets more "trim" than anyone here. There's no doubt in my mind that he's simply looking for advice for one of his many, many friends - like Razor, for instance.

Creepy fuk.

coming from you, that's a high compliment

you starting threads about how your problems with ED and testicles

if you consider me creepy, then I'm in good shape

omg i don't play with it... that just made me say "ick" out loud and shiver a little. gorss. it was just a heat of the moment thing. usually i prefer it in me, though that's messy later when it drips out. or in my mouth, or just on me and whatever. but in the heat of passion i just went with it. hottness. how about you blitty?

I would say that 76% of my donations end up in the girl's mouth. I am kind of OCD and like to prevent messes. The other ratio is an evened out variety of tits, face, hair, stomach, ass, and the fairly rare internal finish.

I like a good old internal finish when I'm fucking. Pulling out somewhat kills the momentum.

rock hard reading this

shit like this makes my world go round