• Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 7,191 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Most of us guys have been with different women in our time. Although women's inner workings are somewhat similar, sometimes you can have sex with one girl and not cum forever whereas another girl you cum WAY to quickly. Basically, besides the delay lotion they sell and changing rhythm. what is another way of delaying ejaculation? That whole thing about thinking about things that turn you off is a misnomer in my opinion.

Just watch cable after 11pm. There is a number of catchy commercials for products that address your problem.

When you're about to climax, think of all the times you've misused the word "misnomer" in your life.

Have a dog lick your ass, that will slow you down.

Hi there, Nina.

cockrings tighten the cock and balls and prolong ejaculation. you can also get lubes and condoms that have a slight numbing lube to them that make a guy last longer. if you're the type of guy who can cum twice, cum first quickly then play with her and keep her going with toys, going down on her, fingering, massage, etc. until you are ready to go again. often guys last longer on the 2nd round.

some say pulling a guys balls makes him last longer, but i find it turns the guys on and makes him cum faster.

change up the positions, that can help. mix foreplay in between the positions. that always works.

c
some say pulling a guys balls makes him last longer, but i find it turns the guys on and makes him cum faster.

:redx:

I think you mean hang lower.

ball%20streching.jpg

masturbate more often (at least 3 times daily)....use the tongue.

Fuck once a year sometimes once every 3 years and you will learn how to make that shit last.

Just make her cum faster. Whisper things in her ear that make chicks swoon like...

"I'm a tout."
"Vegaskillers.com"
"Razor banged me in a Burger King bathroom."

love me some senor x

cockrings tighten the cock and balls and prolong ejaculation. you can also get lubes and condoms that have a slight numbing lube to them that make a guy last longer. if you're the type of guy who can cum twice, cum first quickly then play with her and keep her going with toys, going down on her, fingering, massage, etc. until you are ready to go again. often guys last longer on the 2nd round.

change up the positions, that can help. mix foreplay in between the positions. that always works.

yeah pulling on a guys balls equals insta load to the face