Hurricane Florence

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,424 Views
Ya Jesus fok

And then Isaac right behind Florence

fake news as far football is concerned. it was supposed to be windy and rainy in cleveland on sunday but roethlisberger threw for 335 yards.

Issac and Helene now appear not to be an issue!
083448_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

083721_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Wind no doubt will be nasty but flooding could be the bigger problem! I remember traveling from NJ to FLA by car years back and I95 was closed in both directions around Fayetteville NC after a hurricane hit from flooding!

092830WPCQPF_sm.gif

Kind of heading in that direction! You can see Fayetteville is inland a ways too!

map-of-east-coast-beaches-map-north-carolina-coast-beaches-bfie-463-x-353-pixels.jpg

But Boner likes hurricane season!

Love it. People get all whipped up for nothing (especially people in southern states who've never had it as bad as we did up here), they're not very dangerous and fun to be in the middle of. I should know, I was in the middle of one of the top 5 most destructive of all time and it wasn't shit.

Hope people exercise the correct amount of precaution and stay safe but that they enjoy an awesome natural phenomenon!

Love it. People get all whipped up for nothing (especially people in southern states who've never had it as bad as we did up here)!

You mean southern states like Florida where Cat 5 Hurricane Andrew hit when I was 18?

That wasn’t fun to be in the middle of.

They’re still rebuilding fucking Islamorada and Irma hit a year ago.

Andrew was some pussy ass shit. $25B in damage? Please. Less than 70 dead?!? More people die crossing the street in a week. Lol.

Hurricanes don’t kill people.

Uncle Andrew touched Tron on his pee pee.

(especially people in southern states who've never had it as bad as we did up here)

I politely disagree! No comparison to FLA or SE coastal ones! You get one infrequent nasty hurricane like Sandy up there and the story told to the grand kids will get bigger with each generation! Yes the wind speed might have dropped but if this system stalls inland for a few days as some think, get out the Ark Noah!

[PLAYER][/PLAYER]

I dont even think this storm will kill double digits. NEXT.