how young is to young

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 5,668 Views
you are not a REAL southerner

Teela, you need to read up on Mary Telfair

Please excuse my lack of knowledge. I'm just a simple southerner and not as worldly and educated as you Yankees.

your failure to see the humor in my original post worries me.

Your failure to see mine is just as worrisome.

the failure of both of you to not be begging to see my PP up close concerns and worries me....

Yins, are just some dum dum girls

you both were raised like this

I am 36 and have been with a couple of 22 and 23 year olds. It really does depend on her maturity and I also believe her career path. Hotness does play a huge role as well.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge. I'm just a simple southerner and not as worldly and educated as you Yankees.

Who ya fooling. You are an upstate NY girl.

I am 36 and have been with a couple of 22 and 23 year olds. It really does depend on her maturity and I also believe her career path. Hotness does play a huge role as well.

I believe you would give Caligirl a run for her money on an IQ test.

I love it when you have a winning day. It's the only time you show up here. Too bad those days are so far apart.

(rimshot) and the crowd is silent.

Monkey will be performing at Chuckles in East Rutherford and The Laugh Zone in Topeka this month.

(rimshot) and the crowd is silent.

Monkey will be performing at Chuckles in East Rutherford and The Laugh Zone in Topeka this month.

You have some amazing comebacks today. The time off has really gotten your creative juices flowing I see...

Lol at the tout using "career path" as a character evaluation for anyone else.

I agree with maturity, but not so sure about career path. What does evaluating a woman's career path entail? Would you avoid certain careers?

I agree with maturity, but not so sure about career path. What does evaluating a woman's career path entail? Would you avoid certain careers?

In other words, he needs a woman who makes enough money to support his gambling addiction.

she's a bartender:drama:
hotness is off the charts, I'd link her FB profile but not gonna go that route with this one

...and she informed me she has n 18 yr old boyfriend but would still go out for some drinks