• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,002 Views

UntilTheNDofTimE

At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ok so i have about 38 pictures i want to send my aunt.....

If i try to add them all as a attachment the file is too big and i need to break it down into like 6 emails and it seems to take forever to attach the photos.....

Since their already in jpeg format compressing them does nothing

I uploaded all of them to photobucket but when you paste the image codes in a email the pictures dosent appear it just shows the links

I remember when the internet boom hit i was always receiving emails with like 100 pictures in them(not as attachments). They would be located in the text field of the email. How do i do that?

Im having a big brain fart here. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yahoo email.........

if these photos were on my iphone i could just paste them into my email but i have these photos on my computer and just trying to send them in a email not as attachments. is that possible?

I could always post all 38 pictures in this thread and send my aunt the link to this page lol

Wally is off the hook for dumbest poster in forumville..

ok did it.....

so basically drag and drops works but image codes and html codes dont work in email...

hmmm thnks guys

specially plommer

Or you could set up Picasa account and send the link.

no need to feel stupid we all have strong points and developing points.

Most of the things mentioned above work great. I'd recommend zipping the fille up and using yousendit assuming it's under their limitations.

Also if you have strong levels of paranoid, like I do, I'd recommend removing that file from their servers once she is done downloading it.

Cheers,

FF

ok did it.....

so basically drag and drops works but image codes and html codes dont work in email...

hmmm thnks guys

specially plommer

You are welcome, friend.

Gamelive, and ESPECIALLY PLOMMER are here to help!

proved once again....

Archie, plommer is all about helping the less fortunate (ie American) members of gamelive, pal.

Archaaaay, why you no respond to my texts?

PS: Have a new 306 number, will email you details.

sorry, Plommer. I have no good excuses, just been Lazy with my phone, haven't even been getting back to my Mom and other family members.

Wally is off the hook for dumbest poster in forumville..

Let's not confuse technologically ignorant with dumb.

Wakky, you miserable sumbitch!

Hello Brad.

Hey pal, just got contacted by an old buddy I hadn't heard from in a while. He just spent 7 years in your homeland!

He says it was a nightmare.