How old were you when....

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,213 Views
My first real job was general labour on a fruit farm. There were some tough parts but looking back, excellent job. Learned how to drive various vehicles and set up irrigation and looked after a couple of Clydesdale horses during pickin' season. Everything and anything.

Learned a lot about livin' and a little bout love.

Worked a couple summers full-time and periodically through the winters.

I believe my starting wage was $2.15/hour. Was 13 when I started.

I bet you never knew how much that Muddy water meant to you.

Oh. I don't know about my first drink - but my first real drunk complete with barfing was also age 13. Grade 9. That's when the madness began.

I had a my first "girlfriend" when I was 11. Grade 7. I use the quotes because it was just different than the typical definition I would think of today. Kids. Did lose my virginity tho.

$5.25/hr for me in 1995 but I'd work (against MA state law) 30+ hrs a week in summer and 15-20 during school year.

I didn't loose my v card til I was almost 19.
I made about $5.15/hr at my first job. Don't remember how much I got paid at TRC. probably the same.

First job with a paycheck I was 16 at a movie theater in NYC on 19th & Broadway.

First time I got drunk, I was 15 at my aunts wedding. Drank fuzzy navels. Flew on a private jet the next day and had my head between my legs the entire time. Got drunk again a week later.

First real girlfriend I was 17. Her name was Sarah Dullea. I met her in NYC. She told me she was 17. She was 15. I took her virginity. She had rabbits and pierced my right ear with her friend who was hot. Her friend and I had a "moment". That wasn't bright.

First time I masturbated was when I was 11. I was watching ESPN and the Hawaiian Tropic beauty pageant was on. When I "came" nothing came out but it felt glorious.

I masturbated 6 more times that day without lotion. I chafed my cock.

17 - selling womens shoes at bakers

was good at it

gay until recently

Everything was 12 for me. Sex, drugs and beer. Got hammered and could hardly walk. Did hot-knives in grade 7.

Was 11 years old when I was hired to clean the Augean stables.

My mom got me refereeing hockey for $$$ from the age of about 9 or 10. I continued to ref til I was 18. McD's at 14. I quit McD's to work with a local band on weekends hauling their gear and eventually running their lights.. Turned out to be my career after a few years in Theatre School.
I got to go into lots of bars underage and also got to stay out til 5am on weekends cause the band played a lot in Quebec. 15-18 yrs old.

Drunk, I can't recall; 14 was the first pure 'puking' drunk.

Oh i didn't see the other ?'s.

I had my first drink on my 20th birthday. I had my first GF @ age 21, now my wife.

Had my first drink at 13 - half a bottle of vodka. I was passed out for hours, then I couldn't bear the smell of alcohol, any alcohol, until I was 21.

I recovered.

Then I died in Miami.

Then I recovered again.