• Views 2,185 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
You got your first legit job?

I did a lot of baby sitting, but my first real job, paycheck and all, was when I was 15, my freshman year of highschool.

When you had your first drink?

when I was 15.

Your first real gf/bf

I was 11. 5th grade, dated for just over a year. broke up cause I was a prude.

16 cashier ended up doing everything there
drink early, maybe 14?
16 for gf tried for a couple earlier but they just teased

15, working in warehouses and accompanying delivery truck drivers and shit. I got to step inside the giant-ass fridge @ the old Montreal Forum to deliver some Coke.

This one bitch in junior high I had the biggest crush on so she used it to get me to do her homework. Then one day she asked for it with that evil little smirk on her face and I gave her a bunch of crumpled up garbage.

She didn't find that very palatable. She could have had all homework done until I got a real girlfriend but no, she had to had to get cocky too.

Bitch.

giant ass fridge. lol

The (wooden) doors were about 20 feet high. It was basically a warehouse full of pop and beer.

20 feet high?!! that's insane. also, that's a lot of pop and beer. like a lot.

13. Washing dishes. Stayed at that restaurant for 8 years, eventually did nearly every job in the place. Met my wife working there.

20 feet high?!! that's insane. also, that's a lot of pop and beer. like a lot.

The Montreal Forum was the previous home of the Montreal Canadiens.

Hockey team.

Soccer on ice.

18k drunkards attending each game.

Lots of pop and beer.

lmao, drunktards. words ending in tard are fonny.

Oh, ok. Well, now it makes sense as to why there is so much.

Yeah that would come out of our bottom line and you'd probably never talk to me again.

Fuck that.

Yeah the same guy who somehow gets his boss to pay for his underoos. Good luck with that.

So, you're saying his boss will be paying then?

Last edited: