• Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,360 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
After reading the Chris Farley book I have to say the similarities are striking.

20four7 you need to clean your life up, because the next thing you know, you'll be smoking crack with a hooker, drop dead, and she'll steal your watch.

20four7 you need to get your life back. More carrot festivals, less coke.

20Four7 don't listen to him.

Love,
Your Biggest Fan

I figure 2 years max...... going to go down in a big ass flame of poster glory.........

Signed

Chris Farley

What's with Fiver and fokken madmaxx being judgmental and condescending today? Of all people?!? :rofl:

After reading the Chris Farley book I have to say the similarities are striking.

20four7 you need to clean your life up, because the next thing you know, you'll be smoking crack with a hooker, drop dead, and she'll steal your watch.

20four7 you need to get your life back. More carrot festivals, less coke.

Dude, I am just home now sucking back beers.... txt bread from San Fran Airport doing double vodkas then..... If you knew how much coke I did during the carrot festival you'd be sick......

according to time, we will have 2047 for a long time....

good news

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2014332,00.html

One of the most contentious issues in the vast literature about alcohol consumption has been the consistent finding that those who don't drink actually tend to die sooner than those who do. The standard Alcoholics Anonymous explanation for this finding is that many of those who show up as abstainers in such research are actually former hard-core drunks who had already incurred health problems associated with drinking.

But a new paper in the journal Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research suggests that — for reasons that aren't entirely clear — abstaining from alcohol does actually tend to increase one's risk of dying even when you exclude former drinkers. The most shocking part? Abstainers' mortality rates are higher than those of heavy drinkers.

a pickled liver is the key to the fountain of youth

It's the other stuff I do that worries me..... I can deal with the enlarged liver and heart...... I always knew I had a big heart....

Kindly define other stuff.

You guys are a bunch of sick fucks...... no wonder I love you so much :)

You're all going to die next year anyway. May God have mercy on your souls.

Love,
pimike