How Many People Have You Slept With?

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,610 Views
And I have no urge to even think about another man

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Interesting thread.

I have no issues with monogamy. And I have no urge to even think about another man other than Mr. Nina. I am a smitten kitten.

Not even knowing furry plommy wants to turn your nipples like radio dials?

lost count a couple years ago. over 50 under 100. i choose not to count now b/c i always forget a few. the other day I was watching something on youtube and a guy was on the video who i slept with, but had forgotten about and thought "I totally forgot I slept with that guy 4 years ago and now he's rapping with a major rap star - wow." If I had made a list I would have totally left him off if not for that random sighting.

So much for not fucking every guy you met.

But seriously, "slept" - what a fucking dumb term.

Slept - :redx:
Fucked - :greencheck:

So you've fucked more than 50 guys but less than 100.

Very nice.

PS: That number includes Blitty, right?

You're better than that plommer. Pills are impeding your skills.

lost count a couple years ago. over 50 under 100. i choose not to count now b/c i always forget a few. the other day I was watching something on youtube and a guy was on the video who i slept with, but had forgotten about and thought "I totally forgot I slept with that guy 4 years ago and now he's rapping with a major rap star - wow." If I had made a list I would have totally left him off if not for that random sighting.

At least we know Cali had sex with a black man.

120-150. 2012 was by far my best year with 35 or so

120-150. 2012 was by far my best year with 35 or so

You're talking Japanese broads, right?

Did you find it strange when they made those whining baby sounds while you were banging them?

japanese, chinese, korean, malasian, filipino. i dont even like asians for the most part, but it was just way too easy. and the japanese especially are really weird in bed. many do indeed make strange noises in bed, and i do not particularly care for it. i had to tell one girl to shut the fuck up because it was annoying as hell. luckily they are very submissive and that did not seem to bother her.

I found the asians as willing to do more exciting things in bed than american girls, unless they are toasted. I have no qualms with ethnic differences when it comes to sex. Thanks for the invite FU.

Dipped my pen in the Asian ink enough times to know, that they are a dime a dozen and the equivalent to eating fast food.

Cheap, gross, and unappealing.

Every time I had sex with an Asian I was always left wondering afterwords if I should tip them.

They aren't the best in pillow talk either.

Everything is a fucking question.

It's like banging a census taker.