• over 60, i want to shoot myself

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • fuck that, i don't work

• under 40. i'm a lucky bitch.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40-45 sounds about right. I would not work at a place that expected me to put in 60 hour weeks when my contract stipulates 40 hours. Push for an extra hire or a freelance budget. Don't accept being a slave. You're only making your boss look good, not yourself.

Good post Cali. Cami and Steves work roughly 60 hours a week usually close to 8-8 M-T and about 8-7 on Friday, we'll work on the weekend as needed. When you close on 13 deals as we are this month, the wage works itself out. Pricing banged us up last month but it mostly came back :hurrah::grouphug:

I assume that Cali is on a yearly salary. More hours worked do not bring more money at all.

Yeah totally different when you're on only salary. Cami and Steve's are on a moderate salary and heavy commission.

Ty boys

I'm waiting til the last 2 close to put the gross # out there we closed this month but it is extremely sick and so, so pretty

:winna:

For you Matty -

20steam.jpg

:cripwalk:

When I'm working, right around 40 hours/wk. I avoid jobs with a lot of overtime, even if I'm going to be paid extra. I clarify it during the interviews so there is no misunderstanding. My own time is extremely important and valuable to me.

Right now, if my music was to be considered my work, prolly about 25 hours/week.

I work about 40-44 hours per week.

I accrue 6.75 hours of vacation every two weeks and 3.5 hours of sick leave every two weeks. If I don't call in sick for 6 months straight I get 12 hours of additional vacation time. I get 24 hours of personal leave every year but it can't be carried over to the next year.

I pay $0 for health insurance. $35 for a generic RX and $50 for ER visits. If my children were on my insurance it would cost considerably more, though.

How come your children are not on your health insurance? Isn't it risky not to have them on your insurance as dependents?

Only one parent gets to declare them on a private insurance plan, no?

Daffy's got the right idea. Empower your women, boys.

Me too.

Even unemployed, my cost is zero.

Zero.

Zero for Dr visits, zero for ER visits. Zero, cause I'm not even paying income tax right now.

Are you on da welly?

Would you consider insurance offered via employment private?

13 closed this month :clap:

Steve and Cami potm

Ty sir! We'll get deeper into it when everything is finalized, never like to curse them lol, but yeah.

:gold::grabsome::lowrider::happyface:

:goingtostophijackingthreadnow:

Yes, they're on their Mom's health insurance. They're on my dental plan which is a whopping $30 a month.

reno, I think the first qualification for a foreign alien wishing to come to Canada is knowing the words to our national anthem - and being able to sing it with no fuck ups or do overs.

I LOL'd. Well done, Plommer.

trying to think if any day last week was less than 15 hours...maybe monday...thurs-sun were closer to 18...favorite time of year..
:rideem: