• fuck that, i don't work

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • under 40. i'm a lucky bitch.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right now zero.

been that way since September.

work is a necessary evil, a few months a year.

I work about 40-44 hours per week.

I accrue 6.75 hours of vacation every two weeks and 3.5 hours of sick leave every two weeks. If I don't call in sick for 6 months straight I get 12 hours of additional vacation time. I get 24 hours of personal leave every year but it can't be carried over to the next year.

I pay $0 for health insurance. $35 for a generic RX and $50 for ER visits. If my children were on my insurance it would cost considerably more, though.

Last edited:
If I have to call some of what I do work, then I'll go with 18 hr avg.

This Mexico US game is kind of fun Daffy, but its all in one direction. Where is the next World Cup gonna be?

ooh, that sounds like a good place for it

I work about 40-44 hours per week.

I accrue 6.75 hours of vacation every two weeks and 3.5 hours of sick leave every two weeks. If I don't call in sick for 6 months straight I get 12 hours of additional vacation time. I get 24 hours of personal leave every year but it can't be carried over to the next year.

I pay $0 for health insurance. $35 for a generic RX and $50 for ER visits. If my children were on my insurance it would cost considerably more, though.

Me too.

Even unemployed, my cost is zero.

Zero.

Zero for Dr visits, zero for ER visits. Zero, cause I'm not even paying income tax right now.

Is it hard to become a Canadian citizen Plommer?

Is it hard to become a Canadian citizen Plommer?

It wasn't hard for me.

reno, I think the first qualification for a foreign alien wishing to come to Canada is knowing the words to our national anthem - and being able to sing it with no fuck ups or do overs.

PS: Reno, this is just one of the reasons why I hated dealing with US Immigration, they are always suspicious of unAmericans intentions with regard to entering the country. Seriously, life in the US would be far more difficult for me as an unemployed person there than in Canada.

Don't worry Mr US Immigration dude, I have zero interest in staying in your country, life is way easier for me in Canada. Waaaaaay easier.

Last edited:
15 hours per week at the moment but have the choice to bump it up once new development is complete...

Too many other legal ways to make money other than doing the same thing for 40+ hours per week.

Cali, how do you do it girl??

Can do a max of 6 weeks F/T before mental faculties frail to the point of downsville...

Cali, what else do you like to do besides what youve already covered with the online audience in this forum?

Cali, what else do you like to do besides what youve already covered with the online audience in this forum?

Xpansy, you're hinting at sex toy/dildo play type of activities, aren't you?

Well played, down under monger!

Xpansy, you're hinting at sex toy/dildo play type of activities, aren't you?

Well played, down under monger!
the accused is guilty
realadvert.jpg

Serious the girl is obviously dissatisfied so shit needs to change.

Hard questions need to be asked.