• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,602 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just a random thought since I talked to some friends from up north who were drunk the other night. I officially am at almost 13 months without even a drop of alcohol.

What are the longest some of you have been without booze?

almost 13 months without even a drop of alcohol.

brutal.

no long streaks to speak of here. had my first sip of booze (champagne) at six months old (new years 1987; i puked) and i havent looked back.

well I admit the thing I miss is sitting with a group of guys having a few drinks but we will see when that day comes back! :)

I think since I started drinking in '88 I once went 6 months off a long time ago for some reason. Other than that I think twice I stopped for a month.

Borrrrrinngggggg

I got sick over the summer and didn't drink for about 3 months. I usually drink 2-3 nights a week. Love me some Cabernet with dinner.

Quit for 6 months because I was dating a girl with a young daughter. We didn't get a chance to go out often.
New Years Eve we get a babysitter and go party.
The relationship ended the next day.
Alcohol is truth serum.
I partake almost daily now.

Hahahahha....awesome HM. That's funny shit.

I have lost track. Last month I would have reached either 7 or 8 years.

That may be the longest I have been clean. I was clean and sober for about 7 years in the 90's as well.

(There was a big colorful spectacular relapse between the two periods of sobriety).

I have lost track. Last month I would have reached either 7 or 8 years.

That may be the longest I have been clean. I was clean and sober for about 7 years in the 90's as well.

(There was a big colorful spectacular relapse between the two periods of sobriety).
This kind of stuff was Mudcat at his best. The majority of boring normal people would have said “relapse”.

I don't know half of the people in this thread.