• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,526 Views

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bread says he wants to get hit by a bus. I don't know. I guess it's over quickly (maybe).

I saw my grandfather die of lung cancer, that didn't look pretty so I am going to say NO to cancer.

How about beheaded by ISIS? I mean that is pretty quick as long as they use a sharp machete.

Die in your sleep is not allowed, too easy of an answer.

After much debate I am going with killed by a droid in the summer of 2050 for speaking my mind in public. After a short but valiant attempt at escape I am put down in front of 20-30 children waiting in line for ice cream.

101557799-kids-eating-ice-cream-cone-by-vendors-stall-gettyimages.jpg

In your mouth. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I think it's cute when girls crush the holes and dreams of 300 million hopeful souls all over their bellies.

Anything but fire. I don't even like saying that because I feel like they keep notes.

Bread death by fire, okay :greencheck:

Cougar death by cancer :greencheck:

This is probably true

Hmm. Do I want to go instantly and unexpectedly and completely angst-free, or do I want to know it is coming for awhile - which would be a freaked-out headtrip as fok - but would afford the chance to "put my affairs in order" and, more importantly, so people that care about me can get whatever closure might put them the most at peace as they continue on their path?

:thinking:

Remember if it's sudden, you're more likely to be lauded. That's just how it works for whatever reason. The dude that dies in a bed over the course of a few months just doesn't get the same treatment as the guy who flies off the mountain on his segway. That shit was funny. Even funnier still he owned the company that made the segway.

drivingsegwayovercliff.jpg

I used to think it would be good to go out in a blaze of glory, like an auto accident or skydiving. Now I am thinking it might be better to go quietly, in my sleep.

In your sleep answer not allowed per original post. Common Quincy.

I would like to die in a horrible Weed smoking incident.

Could happen.

killed by a drone after speaking mind in public :lmao: thats the best one. I assume thats what you mean. Unless droid is an actual thing, still I prefer drone. :clap:

Anything but fire. I don't even like saying that because I feel like they keep notes.

They do. Bread is going out in blaze of glory. Mark it.

Does drug overdose count as in your sleep? If not, I want that one. When it's time of course.

killed by a drone after speaking mind in public :lmao: thats the best one. I assume thats what you mean. Unless droid is an actual thing, still I prefer drone. :clap:

LOL no I meant droid. I figure by then, smartphones will be too smart.

But Drone works too.

Would you want to see it coming? I don't think I'd want it dragged out but for some reason I think I'd want to see it coming, it'd be a rush.

Fall off a cliff maybe.

Drowning.

Maybe, on further thought, by natural instinct, you'd fight it. You're last minutes alive would be spent in a state of panic.

Maybe just a quick shot to the head? Idk.