How about gamelive.tv?

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 4,444 Views
Dave spend 10 minutes in PT. Then report back. I go both ways (you know). But I assume you will see what most of us see.

Dave still has 26 pts available. I'm surprised WB hasn't stolen them yet.

WB is one of the good ones.

Reload however...he is a jerkoff.

"YESSUH BOSS!!?? YES-SUH!!"

:lmao:

Reload is the worst ever. I hope they re-locate him to costa rica and then fire him 12 minutes later like they do everyone else.

Reload is the worst ever. I hope they re-locate him to costa rica and then fire him 12 minutes later like they do everyone else.

I wish I knew where he lived in the Boston area, and I would go punch him in the face.

This Internet business is not easy. Managers have to keep busy to justify their jobs, so you see an endless string of half-assed revamps, ridiculous experiments, useless features, etc. cause there's no alternative. They can't come into the office one morning and tell the head honcho that his revenue-generating website is good enough.

it all went down hill when John decided to start posting frequently IMO.
He sent me a PM last week threatening to ban me cause I brought up one of his post stating that all Haitians smelled like ass juice...
he posted this the day of the quake not knowing at the time that Haiti just had a major quake. lol

it all went down hill when John decided to start posting frequently IMO.
He sent me a PM last week threatening to ban me cause I brought up one of his post stating that all Haitians smelled like ass juice...
he posted this the day of the quake not knowing at the time that Haiti just had a major quake. lol

hahahhaa....that's funny shit. When all else fails in protecting your supreme douchebaggery, THREATEN EM WITH A BAN!!

:lmao:

kmart-bluelight.jpg

We had our shot at signing Dave to his first pro contract and we blew it.