how about a roll call vote?

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 14,828 Views
That is bashing posters at gl, and the fact that nothing was being done to moderate it (vacation related but still)

I realize those werent regulars and i apologize

rift that doesn't exist
:lmao:

opie calls it g.aylive, people over there call him a pedophile and a wife beater. sbr john being called a scam artist and people saying shari would eat his shit off the ground

that's not a rift?

Need more?

I posted that there was a rift, how was that bashing?

But yes i apologize for my haste in calling out posters, and in my defense i was calling them out for saying stuff at sbr too

I saw roaddawg get multiple posters on his butt for posting an under
said he was guessing, yelled at him to leave, go back to sbr, etc

I posted in the thread

Yeah. And that's why you're getting blasted. Because you posted in his thread.

All those guys bad mouthing sbr posters had more than 10,000 posts at sbr and less than 10 posts at GL, generally speaking.

I posted that there was a rift, how was that bashing?

But yes i apologize for my haste in calling out posters, and in my defense i was calling them out for saying stuff at sbr too

GL is (actually not) talking shit about SBR. Go rally the troops, pal.

We appreciate your haste in wrongfully calling out GL for talking shit about SBR posters. Well done.

Suck on a turd.

Oh boy... I just looked and if you're talking about that big GL thread that got moved Mike...

it was me

I had mass selected a group of threads to be moved last night and some how clicked on that one. Probably selected it accidentally after reading it. :dunno:

Don't make me eat John's poop please.

:chair:

All those guys bad mouthing sbr posters had more than 10,000 posts at sbr and less than 10 posts at GL, generally speaking.

True and i understand that a lot of them weren't wanted here

I saw some real nasty stuff and felt like i had to speak up about it

But what we really appreciate is having to endure countless dumbfucks coming over afterward.

Awesome.

It's pretty obvious that you have no idea what this place is about.

True and i understand that a lot of them weren't wanted here

I saw some real nasty stuff and felt like i had to speak up about it

Very loyal of you.

And now you're here asking for our advice on how you should react/get banned for possibly being slighted for POTM (LOL!).

Makes sense from our point of view. Tons and tons of sense.

Hey no problem oksana youre a friend for life, and john had that thread moved back last night

One of my threads today got insta-moved and i got irritated, no biggie

But what we really appreciate is having to endure countless dumbfucks coming over afterward.

Awesome.

It's pretty obvious that you have no idea what this place is about.
Now you got me thinking I may have no idea what this place is about.

And I'm still here!

Very loyal of you.

And now you're here asking for our advice on how you should react to possibly being slighted for POTM.

Makes sense from our point of view. Tons and tons of sense.

Again why so serious?

You have a lot of anger directed at me, when you are supposed to not care at all

I apologized twice, arebyou looking for 100 apologies or maybe 1000?

I love you anyway monkeyfocker and would give you a great big hug

This is still going on? On the bright side it's clear I'm not the only one not getting laid tonight. Coincidentally that's also the sad side as well.

Again why so serious?

You have a lot of anger directed at me, when you are supposed to not care at all

I apologized twice, arebyou looking for 100 apologies or maybe 1000?

I love you anyway monkeyfocker and would give you a great big hug

Apparently, this thread was supposed to be entertaining and not serious. Yeah. No.

You haven't begun to see anger from me.

This is still going on? On the bright side it's clear I'm not the only one not getting laid tonight. Coincidentally that's also the sad side as well.

Wal is it newsworthy to report when you don't get laid?

Nominated.

Bubbles ftw every time.

Mike.

Come on man. You were in your element at SBR at that bash and all that that's cool shit man.

An ethic of mine is not to be intrusive. Mike it ain't you I actually like most of your work across the street.

Please know your element.