• Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 14,807 Views

milwaukee mike

avril told me to post here
Since
Aug 4, 2012
Score
Tokens
who wants to see me go off on jj gold and get myself banned across the street?

yes, no, or don't really care

and full disclosure - i have 15,000 of their precious points bet with other posters who will also not be happy if i get banned

Something happen at the bash?

Why you on tilt Mike?

Break it down for us...

nothing happened at the bash

if i'm not poster of the month over there i'm gonna riot

tired of jj and his bullshit, and the mods moving my threads to the saloon

jj/mods got pissed cuz we started similar threads yesterday, mine got over 3000 views and 8 pages and got salooned while his stays in pt with 1000 views

Mike slow your roll man

Different crowd over here

No disrespect but I'm not sure you'd enjoy it as much

Just lookin out man

Peace.

Calm down Steve,

Mike is about to blow his top...

GL will give him a pass here...

who are you

I don't think it would benefit anyone if you were to be banned. While this place is frequented by some banned SBR people, it's really not as anti-SBR as some might think even though the banned are the most vocal.

Besides, getting in a fight with JJ is like fighting a four year-old. You know that there's going to be screaming, but it probably won't make sense and he'll just end up throwing a tantrum while taking his clothes off. Nobody wants to see that. NOBODY.

What the fuck is going on around here?

the sbr shitstorm I was afraid of 2.5 years ago has arrived

make a video Mike...

show GL your RAGE...

i would spend my time in a discussion over something controversial ... maybe letting lou know how fucking stupid he is or something along those lines... no sense in getting chucked for the fuck of it...wont really win you any highfives anywhere

A few clueless tards is fun but when they start pouring in it dilutes the poster gene pool. RJ give me access to secret zone please if you are alive!

Mike, this POTM thing is a nice joke but it won't play here. If you have a prop bet then do what you have to do but even though I personally like JJ's schtick (mainly for durability of it all) you won't get any respect around here for blasting JJ.

Mike, GameLive is a cool place to express yourself as long as that expression doesn't get annoyingly stupid (again this is a sliding scale of tolerance).

Mike, GameLive is a cool place to express yourself as long as that expression doesn't get annoyingly stupid (again this is a sliding scale of tolerance).

People get annoyed for two seconds and then they think it's cute. People just don't hold grudges like they used to.

People get annoyed for two seconds and then they think it's cute. People just don't hold grudges like they used to.

You really don't know me at all.

To clear some stuff up

I am not looking for attention
I am not looking for respect
I am not going to post here a lot just because i get banned (i have been at eog forever and hardly post)

And i am certainly not a "clueless tard", i've been a profitable gambler for 20+ years

Just want to get a feeling if you want possibly the best non-paid sbr poster to go apeshit over there