House has been trapping raccoons

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,169 Views
:pope:

why u trap them?

someone should do that to caligirlWHEREVER

That'd be cool if blitty had a big cage and could do that to her and make her scream

Got too many around my house..getting in garbage cans..my boy tore down my gutter and I was too lazy to fix it so they were in my garage...got skunks too...I'm cleaning house.

ah ok so trap them and release them into the wild, got it. someone should do that to caligirl - trap her in a cage and release her in siberia somewhere.

The last 2 I trapped and released

Few weeks back a got home at 4am and went into the garage and found one and I shot it.

On video.

No lack of raccoon's here in Toronto. The ones in the country are not too bad. Every once in a while one needs to be shot but usually not too often. I suspect as my garden gets bigger, I will have to shoot a few more.

Here in Ontario it is illegal to trap a wild animal and transfer it any further than 1km... that's 0.62 miles in American.

Got too many around my house..getting in garbage cans..my boy tore down my gutter and I was too lazy to fix it so they were in my garage...got skunks too...I'm cleaning house.

Is raccoons code word for- black people?