• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 5,041 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
annual company lunch venture to hooters today. taking all employees plus a neighbor and meeting a brother-in-law there. that adds up to three of us. we are all old farts, mid-50s to early-60s, and intend to play the roles of dirty old men to perfection. we have done this before, and the first one that actually gets one of the waitresses to rub up against him gets to eat for free with the other two picking up the tab.

it's the location in schertz, texas for anyone in the area. right across from retama park (too bad there's not an afternoon race card). first we will stop in the academy sports & outdoors store to purchase fishing gear and ammo, then we will go eat wings and stare at young boobies.

I need to go to Costco first, but I'll meet you boys inside.

Have fun boys! How bout a possible pic with the lady? Kinda like a present from Santa to Gamelive!

awesome, enjoy

BB, it's all coming to me now! Leave your money at home! It's close to Christmas so how bout this line, "one thing I never got to do was be Santa Claus, how bout you sit on my lap for a second and tell Santa what you want for Christmas."
:winna:

PS Drink heavily, it's on them!

Man I wish I can have hooters for lunch. I only get hooters right before I got to bed at night.

You can do it my friend! Come on one time!
800px-Running_of_the_Santas_with_Hooters_girls.jpg

MrM, how hot do you like your breasts' and thighs'?

MrM, how hot do you like your breasts' and thighs'?

Not hot! Hate hot peppers on anything! I only eat wings very hot cause it makes the beer flow down that much more enjoyable!

I was about to say I wish there shrots were lower so they'd have to pull them up more and create cameltoes, but I'm fucked in the head.

a fun time was had by all. got out of academy much cheaper than i expected, but that wasn't the best part of that little side trip. this guy around my age was having a little fit about getting a free texas hunting & fishing license since he was native american. the sales gal kept telling him he needed an authorized letter from the indian affairs bureau stating he was at least 65% native, he kept hollering about some i.d. card he had. he might have been an indian, but what made me think he wasn't was the fact he claimed to have been a lifelong texan. either he's never been fishing/hunting before since he didn't seem to understand the rules already, or he was full of shit. i say the latter, figure he was hoping to pull the scam on a busy shopping day. lots of folks in there looking at guns and hunting equip/ammo.

ok, so hooters was a smaller crowd than normal for lunch, might have been the rainy weather, but this locale gets a ton of walk-ins from randolph afb alone on an average day. our waitress was allegedly named deja, really tall and thin gal of at least 65% creole heritage (that's sort of a joke back at ol' tonto wannabe from the earlier story). my bro-in-law who frequents the place fairly regularly made the first physical contact; i paid the bill and got the last.

enjoyable day overall.