HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,136 Views
Biggest line in NHL history tonight?

Avalanche -600
Coyotes +425

:yes: been some huge lines this year. Favorites have been winning, maybe they adjusting lines in that direction.
yesterday underdogs finally had a good day

WE OUT HERE

12177EF3-03AE-4654-9430-13558866D295.jpeg

RJ, appears us freedom fighting Floridians are being infested by a swarm of locusts of outsiders particularly New Yorkers. :monkeyf0cker:

Other than that great to see you guys together spending some money in FLA. I hope you tipped well!

Glad to out of that God forsaken state. Until next month.

bone bone looks like a team owner
That or the successful thoroughbred owner that is he! Phone in hand shows people how you need to be connected with him. Only advice, stop the chain smoking.

The covid situation in canada seems to cripple certain teams

Isles are disappointing too

Still Bizarre

In hindsight, losing Danault was one of the worst things to happen to us. Having a deluxe shutdown centre as your 1C means you've got fuck-all on offense. We replaced him with Nick Suzuki who's got a really nice balanced skillset, but as much as I love him, I think he'd be a borderline 2C/3C on most good teams.

Then we lost our leadership duo of Price and Weber, and I get the feeling that the new coach never gelled with the team, and since we're still paying $5m to the previous one (Julien), the owner has decided to ride out the current mess until Julien's contract is paid off.

That brings us here. 💩