HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,172 Views
:lol: I think the guy just said name of the band is Alltimelow. :bowpanda: thas about right

:lol: I think the guy just said name of the band is Alltimelow. :bowpanda: thas about right
All Time Low. Saw them live in Vegas.

Not horrible.

Erica the college girl was a big fan. Turned me into them

espn and their fucking ceiling camera view :fishhead:

Hey geniuses, there's a reason the nosebleeds are the cheapest seats.

Drou!!!

His face looks completely different this season. (He's been battling insomnia /anxiety)

Habs playing a great road game,don’t like my Toronto-1.5

I bet sabres to make playoffs. 14-1. Easy money as long as Eichel don't come back. :megaman:

I bet sabres to make playoffs. 14-1. Easy money as long as Eichel don't come back. :megaman:
I don't understand how they finished so low last year. They have a really good roster.

Habs are going to be this year's Sabres. Team is in total disarray. This isn't just a bad stretch - they are horrible.

Sabres :clapper: beautiful game. They had so many chances. I always liked Okposo. Glad that he's a bit of a veteran leader now.

1635230356265.png
:clap: screw you Tampa

“According to an independent report released on Tuesday, the incident occurred in May 2010, when Aldrich allegedly threatened Beach with a souvenir baseball bat before forcibly performing oral sex on him and masturbating on his back.”

So. Fucked. Up.

Disgusted.

“According to an independent report released on Tuesday, the incident occurred in May 2010, when Aldrich allegedly threatened Beach with a souvenir baseball bat before forcibly performing oral sex on him and masturbating on his back.”

So. Fucked. Up.

Disgusted.
Wouldn't it be a lot more legal to just have a gay sugar baby to do this with?

Wouldn't it be a lot more legal to just have a gay sugar baby to do this with?

I’m guessing these sickos get off on predatory tactics..?

Probably enjoyed abusing his power by threatening a 20 year old, that he will ruin his NHL dream.