HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,188 Views
Mattyyyyyy

Wow habs.

All the best to Jacob Voracek!

Thanks for all man, best of luck in Columbus.

:hattip:

I didn't know anything about him

Good news man, Voracek has been declining

Mattyyyyyy

Wow habs.

Baffling

Guy fokkin asked not to be drafted. I doubt he's good enough to be worth the PR damage?

Asked not to be drafted?

Wtf?

:lmao:

Seriously, I'm dyin. That's funny as fok.

Nothing about this is funny. This is possibly the worst decision of Bergevin's tenure as a Hab, and it shines a new light on his time with the Blackhawks, when that assistant coach was assaulting players. It shows a guy who doesn't take sexual misconduct seriously.

This may cost him his job.

I'm sure the kid is partly thrilled to become a 1st round draft pick by the Habs, but I'm also sure he had a "wtf" moment. He tried to make amends and do an admirable thing by skipping a draft year, and Bergevin decided to destroy all that and put him right back under the spotlight.

The media will not let this go now.

Oh wow just read up on it and that shit ain't funny at all. I didn't know that's why he didn't want to be drafted. Scumbag. Fucking slut shamer, not cool.

Yeah, fuck that.

For the record, I'm absolutely not saying he shouldn't be drafted ever. I'm saying that Habs management look like a bunch of greasy douches for ignoring his request. It shows crass disregard for the victim, for Mailloux and for other GMs who decided to respect the kid's wish (even though the idea to skip a draft year probably came from the expensive PR firm his wealthy parents hired.)

We need a photo of the Swedish puck bunny he banged. This discussion is useless without it.
No doubt this first thought about this story comes from the poster who owns this! :betplom:

Couldn't agree more Machu. It's not like he pulled a Bill Cosby or Trevor Bauer, but that is still something you can't to do someone. Different level but still, total lowlife scumbag shit, humiliating someone like that.

Dude fucked up, admitted it, trying to do the right thing because you can't change the past, and they pick him anyway....horrible look for organization there.

Complete what the fuck shit, imo.

This broad has an uncanny resemblance to a gamelive poster.
Can you guess who it is?

I'll ignore and pass.

All the best.