HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,153 Views
...in the hands of like five Quebecers, twelve anglo-Canadians and a handful of Russkis :biglaugh:

@reno cool Comrades my friend, comrades .... what were you thinking. :nono:
1625786594473.png

Good luck steves he wore out his welcome in smashville

everyone used to love him just for being a short hunger with ‘heart’ lol

Oh he's degrading, makes sense. That's how we like em in Philly!

There seem to be weird shenanigans involved with the Price thing.

I don't understand why they didn't simply deal with Seattle so they wouldn't take Allen.

Price is owed a lump-sum signing bonus of $11m in September, so Bergevin is probably thinking that Francis and the Kraken ownership aren't willing to gamble big on an aging goalie with a spotty regular-season record.

I guess we'll see. 🤷‍♂️

But you are not and Seattle has loads of cash to spend right now. They would like to be competitive and Price is a good start in net.
I don't think the $10 million matters. They didn't buy the franchise expecting a profit anytime soon.

But you are not and Seattle has loads of cash to spend right now. They would like to be competitive and Price is a good start in net.
I don't think the $10 million matters. They didn't buy the franchise expecting a profit anytime soon.
Price is injured (could be going for hip surgery). Not worth the $ to have a banged up goalie. I get the marketing aspect (he played jr hockey in wash st and his wife is from nearby) but there are cheaper, better options.

Haha, turns out Price might need knee surgery.

Bergevin is triple-daring Seattle to pick a half-broken star goalie who'll be pushing 40 when his contract ends.

All of the Kraken picks have been leaked. Looks like no Price as expected.