HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,153 Views
Plommer. You parasite. Only show up when you know that others down. I want a video of you doing 1500 pushups for July.

Plommer. You parasite. Only show up when you know that others down. I want a video of you doing 1500 pushups for July.
mcballz I hope you are not down pal. I'm just enjoying the moment, watching the Habs get smoked and their fans feeling crushed is like winning the cup for me.

As far as betting goes I think its nutz to bet on a team pre-game when they have given up the first goal every game. At least live you get a good price.

I was all OVER the OVER 8.5 live pal. EZ winnah!

Plommer. I lost on that game. I bet it for Marty's sake plus the line movement. Just saying you poked your head in after Montreal was down 0-2 and you haven't been anywhere to be seen prior.

Plommer. I lost on that game. I bet it for Marty's sake plus the line movement. Just saying you poked your head in after Montreal was down 0-2 and you haven't been anywhere to be seen prior.
Sorry pal, I didn't realize it was a rule that I can't poke my head in after the team I dislike very much is down 0-2.
The Bolts saved my ass, along with the Cards.

My last $6 (at CRIS) into $128, we're back in the game boys!
fhbnx.PNG

Also hit at SIA:

vfbn.PNG

Last edited:
i.e. please let us win one and go win your SHITTY ASTERISK CUP at home you dicks

:please:

jk about the asterisk part, I'm not a loser