HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,442 Comments
  • Views 41,299 Views
Makes you wonder how the Oilers feel, losing to such a shit team in 4 only to watch them go on to lose their next 4 games to Montreal.

Oh and I DID bet $700 on the Habs but hedged once the score became 2-1. I was monitoring prices in game so I could avert a catastrophe should the unthinkable happen. I was sweating the game from puck drop but getting the lead made the chances of me losing very miniscule as the live betting options allow for hedging/middling. I often bet in play for middle opportunities.

Congrats Marty! Better pray Colorado beats Vegas pal, Canadiens chances a little better vs the Avs. Versus Vegas? Well I think I know what might happen.

I dunno man. Either one is fine with me. Can't wait for people to stop saying the North division is/was garbage. VGK/MTL or COL/MTL is likely gonna go 6 or 7 with several multi-OT games.

BRING IT :bringiton:

I'm just going by current appearances. Vegas looks tremendous and if they play like they are now will steamroll anyone. Look at how they are completely dominating Colorado the last two games. Montreal will have to up their game quite a bit in order to go with them.
Beating Winnipeg is nice but they are not Colorado.

Good luck pal. I'm 99% confident Vegas wins vs the Canadiens if they get past Colo.

The thing is the play in VGK/COL is a lot more open. Crazy scoring chances every 10 seconds. Habs are gonna slow that shit down and make it uglier.

The thing is the play in VGK/COL is a lot more open. Crazy scoring chances every 10 seconds. Habs are gonna slow that shit down and make it uglier.
Oh I know thats the plan. We'll see.

This is the third time in a row you predict against the Habs. 😂
Third time lucky pal. Oh and I was cheering for Toronto and believing they would win. I only predicted Jets in game ONE because I thought they would be rested and fired up! I switched to betting Montreal starting game 2. Been riding them ever since. Made some nice coin on Montreal and Vegas this round.

I thought the Jets were a very good team. I also thought the Canadian division was good, but that's because it was high flying, not a defensive grind. :thinking: Only explanation is Montreal is the Devils of 90s.

The Lightning quickly dismiss the Canes.

If they don't make the finals I'll post a video of me eating my hat.

The Lightning quickly dismiss the Canes.

If they don't make the finals I'll post a video of me eating my hat.
Agree, they SHOULD beat Boston or the Isles.

Bos/NY live: each team scores 2 goals -200

so 1 more goal each.

Seems legit, no?

Bos/NY live: each team scores 2 goals -200

so 1 more goal each.

Seems legit, no?
ruh roh

now I have to sweat out this stupid chalky bet

just can’t win boys

Isles are nasty but they ain't taking down the Bolts

Bolts in 5