• Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,210 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Oh oh, Capitals fined for breaking virus protocol. It's the Russians :ohmy: I think all 4 Russians suspended. ...not confirmed

Ovechkin said in a statement: "I regret my choice to spent time together with my teammates in our hotel room and away from the locker room areas. I will learn from this experience."

He's throwing shade with that statement, right?

Chara on the Caps is weird.

It's like dude, he's on the wrong team.

MrX
Ovechkin said in a statement: "I regret my choice to spent time together with my teammates in our hotel room and away from the locker room areas. I will learn from this experience."

He's throwing shade with that statement, right?
they could infect the whole league. Imagine if this thing wasn't nipped in the bud :coolingoff:

these games :rolleyes: , it's like watching a wrestling match. Somebody do something creative :canyesparesomecuttermebrothers:

Sharks in shootout, I'm like why you don't put in Hertl? :retarded:
6 shots, no goals between both. Finally, they put in Hertl. no problem :easy:

looks like good stick work. Everything's so tight though, no room. The D is just on top of everyone. You need to make spectacular moves just to create a little space.
We want up and down action :choochoo:

Yeah, it's like manic pinball out there, guys have no time to make a decision. I do wish the NHL would experiment with Olympic sized rinks.

I thought Varlamov was supposed to be finished years ago. Guy is like a superstar in NY now

Impressive since he took a puck to neck during warmups last week

Wonder if the league would ever go to 4 on 4 all the time. Or get rid of off sides.

I don’t see how no offsides would even work.
Could have cherry pickers. Would the d go with the cherry picker, I think it would open up the ice.