HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,453 Comments
  • Views 42,847 Views
Waiving Campbell should fix everything.
They had to do something.

People on reddit hoping he gets claimed by the Sharks and then beats the Oilers Thursday.

That would be a funny story but the Sharks are going to get pummeled by a very frustrated Oilers team.

borat oilers flames

The wife, easily. Gretzky diluted the supermodel genes.
Janet Jones was an absolute smoke show in the 80s. Looked great in American Anthem. Looked better in Playboy.

That said, Paulina Gretzky is otherworldly. I mean sweet Jesus, clothed pictures of her make me want to hump the closest warm object.

The face and the fake tatas are a problem.
cd452195-aeaa-4e36-a79f-45ba79ecfbe4-AP_Tournament_of_Champions_Golf.jpeg

Let's be real here:
319874_full.jpg

Some compelling evidence from matchoo

Janet has been crowned the champ

Mcdavid needs to win in Edmonton for his legacy. If we start the modern nhl from Gretzky on all the top player won with original team. Gretzky, Lemieux, yzerman, Crosby, ovechkin. Can’t leave Edmonton without winning one.

Mcdavid needs to win in Edmonton for his legacy. If we start the modern nhl from Gretzky on all the top player won with original team. Gretzky, Lemieux, yzerman, Crosby, ovechkin. Can’t leave Edmonton without winning one.
I saw it on Twitter and the Leaf haters are losing their shit at the thought of him wearing the blue and white.

He's a Toronto guy that wants to come home. I hope it happens.

theleafsnation

The leafs could use a player like that. Tough as nails. Always enjoyed watching Wendel Clark. I have a Wendel Clark whisky bottle in my collection. The 1993 Campbell conference finals was awesome. If bob mckenzie didn’t piss Gretzky off we would of had a Toronto Montreal final.

So the Leafs played the Red Wings in Sweden today.

Windsor has plenty of fans of both teams.

I'm watching the game and my neighbor is howling when Detroit goes up 2-0 in the 2nd period.
I can hear him cheering for Detroit through my open window.

Crickets from me until the 3rd period when Tronna ties it up and goes ahead 3-2 late and wins in regulation.

Yelled so loud when they took the lead I woke up my cat. Had to make sure the neighbor heard.

Go Leafs Go!! - yeah they were chanting Go Leafs Go in Sweden, was sweet!

maple leafs vs red wings 20231117

Carter Hart FOR THE WIN.

If only we had anyone else good.

I wonder how many red wing season ticket holders live in Windsor. I imagine at least 25%.

I wonder how many red wing season ticket holders live in Windsor. I imagine at least 25%.
There are lots of Detroit fans here for every sport, tons of Lions and Tiger fans.

The two cities operated almost as one back in the day when crossing the border was a breeze.