HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,445 Comments
  • Views 42,134 Views
they winning the cup Plommer, accept it now, so you won't be disappointed.
It's ok cause Toronto will win next year and everybody can be happy :handshake:
Not disappointed pal, kinda happy with the results so far mostly because I got back the money I lost on Vegas betting Tampa in regulation.

@plommer watch the game with us you prick
I watched the games monsieur. Just needed a mental health break from online activity.

I enjoy gamleive but sometimes posters on reddit and another forum I participate in annoy the fuck out of me so I logoff for a little while.

@plommer this is the correct attitude:
Nothin personal pal, Montreal is a fine city, I just don't cheer for teams other than the Leafs (and most definitely NOT if they are the team that eliminated us) in the NHL, has nothing to do with Canada - which is still my favourite country in the world.

Killorn is out again for TB. Good player.

Suzuki had NINE shots for Mtl last game.

I really like Tampa's away jersey. Minimalist perfection.

Remember when Montreal's Chelios cheap shot Brian Propp in 1989 semi-final series. It was Game 6 and Flyers were about to lose the series and Hextall wanted revenge. Happy when Calgary beat those Canadiens in the Finals. Hexy was the best! Loss his mind at times.

Remember when Montreal's Chelios cheap shot Brian Propp in 1989 semi-final series. It was Game 6 and Flyers were about to lose the series and Hextall wanted revenge. Happy when Calgary beat those Canadiens in the Finals. Hexy was the best! Loss his mind at times.

Fuck Chelios!

Propper for life!!!!