HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,454 Comments
  • Views 43,287 Views
REAL FUNNY

I'm just hoping for a better offensive effort and fewer turnovers. If we can keep the game close tonight, we'll be able to build on that for the next two home games.

COMMON BOYS

REAL FUNNY

I'm just hoping for a better offensive effort and fewer turnovers. If we can keep the game close tonight, we'll be able to build on that for the next two home games.

COMMON BOYS
Yea, I'm a real jokester. :facepalm It should be fun. Honestly the Canadiens can't win until the Maple Leafs exercise their demons. Sorry! I could see Plommer never coming to us if the Habs win.

MCB house had lightning strike last week. I was on the computer and it hit the palm tree less than 10 ft away. I saw a spark on my computer mouse and felt a current go through my arms. as of yet, I haven't discovered any super powers. Major electronics damaged throughout. 85" and 75" TV's are shot. Both garage doors are shot (replaced today). Camera system and home automation system are down and soon to be evaluated. Going to be a lot of work to replace it all. Insurance going to cover but will have to pay deductible.

COMMON BOYS

FUCK EM UP

IT'S WAAAAAR
FB_IMG_1624996121020.jpg

Sorry to hear that MCB. You know that better than me that is always a threat down here. I know it's a one in million you will get hit but still makes me worry.

Matty, you mind if I play the role of Plommer tonight in the thread?

Knock yourself out man. Posting during a game is not playing Plommer's role anyway, he's way too much of a coward to do that.

Believe Canadiens had the better few quality chances to score. That stick penalty was nasty! Could have been more damage for sure.

Shots at 15-7 Habs

:brentrambo:

Edit: 15-8 now (and a goal for TB)

No puck luck again

Habs looking real good

Vasilevskiy gonna be hard to beat

Yep, both goalies are very good. But Habs really controlling the flow of play. Eventually they should score and maybe this PP will do it.