Hockey talk 2015

• Start date
  • Replies 863 Comments
  • Views 68,361 Views
Which just got him dropped from my fantasy team in favor of Colton Parayko.

Amazing plays always seem to happen against shitty teams

XBcTKdR.gif

yeah me too

FnSaD0R.jpg

7sxQI4u.jpg

Lol! I had the same computer issues before I started taking my anxiety vitamins! The issues still pop up, but I'm much more gentler on the keyboard!

Anyway, I would give this Wideman fellow 40 games. It's very nice how all the amateur mind-readers are giving him every benefit of the doubt, but all I see is a deliberate attack of an official.

40 games.

Here's the big question I am pondering as I consider what is happening in the tryout camp for the upcoming World Cup of Hockey (i.e. the NHL season).

Should Sidney Crosby be on Team Canada?

I'm thinking no at this point. He's not getting 'er done and there are too many great Canadian centers. We'll probably already have a couple natural centers playing the wing. Stamkos and whatnot.

Hopefully he starts playing better and can claim a spot on merit, but it is too important to be giving out charity spots based on sentiment and misty water-colored memories.

. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now he's 5th in league scoring.

Unbelievable comeback. :bowdown:

I was surprised how far down the list Ovechkin is. I guess it was largely because of the career milestone but the way everyone was talking about him a few weeks back, I would have thought he was neck and neck with Kane for the scoring lead.

Ovie is like 20th.

30 goals though, just 2 behind Kane

so Toronto finally got rid of that stiff Phenuef(?)

Phaneuf

Not a bad pickup by the Sens if you ignore the money aspect (and you really shouldn't.) He'll prolly be better as support to Karlsson. I'd have liked to have him as part of the Habs' top four.

don't be like Toronto Matty, find skill players. 5 stiffs and a goalie isn't gonna work :grin:

Worked for us in '93. :wah:

Forget the under-23 team or whatever it is they're doing in the World Cup - I'm thinking McDavid might be ready for Team Canada proper RIGHT NOW.

Someone needs to make this meme:

"WE JUMPED DIRECTLY OFF CROSBYS NUTS AND ONTO MCDAVIDS."

-CANADA

:canada:

Kid looks legit.