hockey memorabilia

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 157 Views
So many cards. Sooooo many cards. Ebay is a hard drug.

Did I show you guys my 1958-59 Parkhurst Jean Béliveau? It's the new crown jewel in my card collection. Bought it off a deceased card dealer's estate. I paid 75 Canadian dollorz - the latest comp sold for $120 on eBay.

1958 59 Parkhurst Jean Beliveau

1958 59 Parkhurst Jean Beliveau back

who was the publisher of that card?

Parkhurst

Was a Toronto based company. The brand still exists. I have a Parkhurst Juraj Slafkovsky rookie card.

Parkhurst Juraj Slafkovsky rookie card

I think I'm going to submit one of my Max Domi Rookie Patch Auto cards to KSA for grading. Just for fun. Maybe this one:
Max Domi Rookie Patch Auto cards

mrquincy lives close to you?

A few blocks away. Ashamed to say it took me a few years to finally visit him.

How many Bedard rookies Matty?

Actually just wanted to see that Parkie Beliveau again.

I got the Bedard Collection box. It's meh. I'll try to buy his Young Guns this summer, it should drop down a bit in the off season.

I got the Bedard Collection box. It's meh. I'll try to buy his Young Guns this summer, it should drop down a bit in the off season.
Same here, I’ll try to snipe one off of ebay.

What the fuck kind of nonsense is this :facepalm
upper deck 2324 hockey

Fascinating read about Parkhurst and its ties to Bowman, among other things. You won't believe how they use to shuffle cards before packing them 😆

Went to buy some penny sleeves at my local card store yesterday. This accidentally followed me back to my car.

george laraque card

tyler toffoli card

It's a graded unopened retail pack. Of a current set. It's sealed inside the PSA slab.

There are vids of guys who crack open graded vintage packs. It always ends in heartbreak and financial loss.

I buy cards knowing full well that I'll never see that money again. :handshake: