Hi Guys

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 3,514 Views
Back in the Golden Era of Gamelive we had a late night crew of Fischy, Bread, Juror, durito, Archie and kato.

Now we have MF'r and BrockLanders.

who left?

:grin: I remember this Movie was big in the early 80's

Back when we first came here there was about 100 Russians in Denver. One of the business types would rent the Esquire theater on Sundays and show Russian movies. Everybody would come. This was one of the movies. Memories from childhood:goodforyou:

Mr. Rouge, how you know all this stuff? :buddy:

I do question how we lost Bread, Robyn, Fischay, and the X's and now have 2 Brock Landers?!?!

Salud!_

:grin: I remember this Movie was big in the early 80's

Back when we first came here there was about 100 Russians in Denver. One of the business types would rent the Esquire theater on Sundays and show Russian movies. Everybody would come. This was one of the movies. Memories from childhood:goodforyou:

Mr. Rouge, how you know all this stuff? :buddy:

Nice :)

I have probably seen more hong kong films than anything, followed by russian/soviet/communist bloc ones. then a huge gap way less european films, followed by latin american films. and relatively only a few americans. in general the euros are my fav ones, particularly french and spanish ones.

I love the old communist propaganda type films. Also some others were excellent, almost always the directors, wanting to critic or make a statement, were forced to calm strike. it was really an art in itself. the cuban directors were genius at this. probably why almost no one gets my calm strikes.

reno back when i started with this thing and I was just disposable, we used to take out a billiard table in a back alley and a tv/vhs and just sit there playing pool 9, watching commie and action flicks, smoking cigs and eating noodles all day until we had something to do. game life.

Who else likes the new and improved Brock over the old Brock?

We could definitely use more gummo.

McBaseball, please feel free to rule all of them GONE at any time. Please and thank you:smooch:

can't we make it go away??? :smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch: