Hey Yanks - Who will win tomorrow?

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,745 Views
Yeah I actually saw that Saul. As it looks right now Obama is in the lead but I guess anything can happen. What time in the evening is the winner usually announced?

I'm guessing by 9-10 pm we will know based on how close the battleground states are. Only way it takes longer is if there are 4-5 battleground states within a couple percentage points. I think all the west coast states are decided which helps not having to wait a lot.

LOL!! Matty!! Luv the last part, "not as cold as you think", right!

The operative word in this thread is "tomorrow." Good thing.

It will be nice to finally have this annoying shit over and done with.

Hopefully they will wait at least a few weeks before they start campaigning for 2016.

That's one way to kill a party. Nice going Muddy. :boo:

I'm a citizen. I don't like to vote. Lines are too long and we have to make up the lost time at work. If it was Sunday I would do it but Tuesday is a work day for me.

How many of you Americans are going to vote?

We'll probably vote when she gets home from work! Matty, there's local town votes also and probably some bond issue to vote down!

The talk is just unbearable. I threw on CNN this morning figuring I could keep myself up to date on a few headline while having a workout, and they brought on this religious guy who wants you to vote for Romney because god created marriage to be between a man and a woman and that is the most important issue in America (the greatest country on earth) but the democrats don't understand that but meanwhile it was pointed out that this guy also had previously said on some damn website that god thinks mormonism is a cult - but of course now that is inconvenient so god may have changed his mind and it's all just so

FUCKING STUPID AND WEASELY!!

Muddy, someone just left this on my front door with the candidates names on it! Bastards are trying to buy my vote! A 1 oz bag! Common!

FTL11045.JPG

635.jpg

LOL! Matty, the guy's going to pick a winner! I know it! I luv me some Boston Creme too!

:usa:

Yes Matty, this guy needs to be stopped from voting at all costs!

635.jpg

Yes Matty, this guy needs to be stopped from voting at all costs!

635.jpg

"
“I have to say, the fact that I’m still undecided a day before the election has started to make me think I must be a complete and utter moron,” Mueller said in a rare moment of insight and clarity. “I mean, this presidential campaign has essentially been going on for two years, during which the clearly divergent platforms of both parties have been articulated in attack ads, campaign appearances, debates, interviews, and thousands of articles online and in newspapers. So the fact that I can’t decide between candidates at this point can really only mean that I’m some sort of bumbling half-wit with little to no capacity for critical thought.”
“Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what it is—I’m like a dumbshit or something,” he continued. “How else can you explain the fact that 24 hours before the election, I basically have no idea what’s going on? You can’t.”"

I voted last week. I think both of these guys are out of touch, but the local level elections really can hinge on a couple of votes.