Hey Yanks - Who will win tomorrow?

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,733 Views
1351 Democrat -349
1352 Republican +305

John Bishop: Hi

John Bishop: How can I assist you?

You: This bet exceeds the limit $10.00. If you would like to place an over limit bet, please click here. Bet $ to Win $ 2012 US Presidential Election - Winner is determined by who receives Majority Electoral Votes 11/06/12 Barack Obama -300

John Bishop: Unfortunately per management decision we can't lift the limits on exotic wagers.

boo

Potato, I mean WTH is 10 bucks! Can't believe those limits!

There is nothing exotic about the US presidential election.

Obama or the other dude Saulty? Who do you think will be Pres?

When was the last time an incumbent president lost? I think it was 1992 with George H Bush. I think Obama has to lose Ohio to be in trouble. But even if he loses Ohio he can win by taking Colorado, New Hampshire, Iowa and Wisconsin. If Romney is going to win a lot of shit has to go wrong in Obama in multiple states.

From all the reading into it and looking at polls it appears to be a Obama minuscule lead for the total vote but Obama is the guy ahead in the electoral count by a good margin! IMO the voter turnout could play a bigger part this year cause the Dems need a high turnout to win and doesn't look like as much enthusiasm this election from them and the Repubs always turnout and especially now that it appears Romney has a chance for the upset!

I'm thinking right now the electoral score will be Obama 279 Romney 261! Romney gets swing states like FLA, Virginia along with Colorado and NH! Like Saulty said Ohio always seems to be the must win state and Obama I think will get it! If Obama somehow lost Ohio he could still win Virgina so the score could be Obama 274 and Romney 266!

Also have read where Romney has a chance to win Wisconsin and even Michigan but no way I see it! Also Obama could take both Colorado and NH! Also Iowa could be a state Romney wins!

The U.S. elections are a confusing mess to follow.

[video]http://bcove.me/mywqblys[/video]

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2012/ecalculator#?battleground

Use this Pucky. Click on a state. If you make it blue is Obama. If you make it read is Romney. It tallies the electoral votes automatically and it tells you who wins the election. It's cool!

Yeah I actually saw that Saul. As it looks right now Obama is in the lead but I guess anything can happen. What time in the evening is the winner usually announced?