Hey Guys

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 3,365 Views
What was she supposed to wait for 7 weeks? :guitar:
I was wondering that too. In the initial breakup thread I remember saying never to tell a woman something like that. I don't know any woman who would be fine with that.

wait is this the chick that Bread's chick told that Casper was pre-posting about the break-up before actually breaking up?

wait is this the chick that Bread's chick told that Casper was pre-posting about the break-up before actually breaking up?

Inquiring minds want to LOL.

Yes, this is the girl.

If her and I hadn't spent so much time after the break up guys, I would totally agree.

What transpired after the break up was more of a reacquainting with each other.
We both talked in detail about being together again.

What's done is done.
No need to rehash it in detail.

gl wants to see a pic of this broad .. :yes: :gaymelive:

yeah, let's not rehash the details in detail

but generally speaking did you start the clock on how soon she got a new man from when she would have first been directed to the break-up thread posted here?

or

when you actually talked to her and broke up with her?

Ray Ray I promised never to put a pic of her on here.

She has been on here before.

yeah, let's not rehash the details in detail

but generally speaking did you start the clock on how soon she got a new man from when she would have first been directed to the break-up thread posted here?

or

when you actually talked to her and broke up with her?
I think from the time he told her to wait 7 weeks before discussing their future. They continued to talk/do things well after the break up Archie. There was talk of reconciliation.

I don't know, but him telling her to wait probably read to her like "let me go out and do my thing for 2 months before I move near you and get involved in a commited relationship" Maybe the night with Blitty fell somewhere in that time frame. I dk.

It's hard to know what really transpires between two people. Sounds like he fucked up. He knows it. He is working on acceptance.

What I don't get is staying with the plan to move down there. I am not sure that is the best idea...but it's not my life. Hope it works out as it should though.

the-dar-149.jpg

Does anyone have any good stories of when a guy told a girl he is breaking up with her and she has to wait 7 weeks so he can live a single life for a while?

Love you Caspy, you're in the paint and their crappy shooting guard just threw up a brick HIT THE BOARDS MAN HIT THE BOARDS