Hey, finally found you guys...

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 5,035 Views
Mrs. X, that song will now be stuck in my head all weekend.

Flying Dutchman, Robyn is my BEST FRIEND. Flying Dutchman, seriously, I hang out with her all the time and we talk about books, art and the finer points of the psychological strata of gamelive.

Flying Dutchman.

MrsX I do like the cultured ladies...

..makes me wonder why I hang out in sports forums as these clowns are almost always 180 degrees out, ie: men, degenerates, dumber than my pet lizard, & always posting pics of private parts.

Hi Dutch guy

How is my favorite Alabama girl? I'm sure you heard the old chestnut of only whores and football players went to Alabama? So, I've got to ask what position you played? :wally:

So what we have here is a Casanova. Another one. Wonderful!

:cono:

So what we have here is a Casanova. Another one. Wonderful!

:cono:

Yep, except I'm good looking, with manners and culture, I can spell, and I don't send pics of MY private parts...

...oh, and humble too.

Yep, except I'm good looking, with manners and culture, I can spell, and I don't send pics of MY private parts...

...oh, and humble too.

Hate to tell ya, but your private parts are no different than anyone else's here. Stop holding them in such high regard, they ain't special.

Now, let's see those bad boys.

Hate to tell ya, but your private parts are no different than anyone else's here. Stop holding them in such high regard, they ain't special.

Now, let's see those bad boys.

hummm, with or without TP roll?

...Bread, perhaps you need to get back to betting...your comments remind me a bit too much of RogueS...

...not that that is a bad thing...

hummm, with or without TP roll?

...Bread, perhaps you need to get back to betting...your comments remind me a bit too much of RogueS...

...not that that is a bad thing...

I think I see what you're getting at, and I'm OK with that.

The problem is, for someone who apparently prides themself in being cultured and educated, you don't remind me of RogueS at all. Shame.

I think I see what you're getting at, and I'm OK with that.

The problem is, for someone who apparently prides themself in being cultured and educated, you don't remind me of RogueS at all. Shame.

No problem at all, Bread-bite. When you get down in the sty with the rest of you swine, you gotta expect to get a little dirty...

...BTW, you and Rogue are among some of my favorite posters...that's why I'm here. :kiss3:

...oh, and humble too.

Toilet paper roll picture or ban.

:sendnudes:

Toilet paper roll picture or ban.

:sendnudes:

So Robyn, you've gone over to the dark sid...er...TP side too?

...what do I get to see from you? Or is this only homo-erotic stuff? (not that it's a bad thing, mind you)

So Robyn, you've gone over to the dark sid...er...TP side too?

...what do I get to see from you? Or is this only homo-erotic stuff? (not that it's a bad thing, mind you)

It's not that I like pictures of balls, it's just that it would be a picture of your balls. Do you understand?