• Views 1,841 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ya'll still alive?

Football season is back and it got me feeling all nostalgic. Figured I'd check in and see who was still lurking around these parts.

Don't have any picks to post or anything. Just dropping in for a hello.

It's been so long that I forget if I'm liked, hated, or forgotten. I know for sure I'm not loved. I'd be happy on the forgotten/sort-of-liked spectrum.

Wish you all a prosperous football season.

Most of us think you're weird after someone posted a link to you verbally fellating a poker pro friend of yours.

It was awkward.

You're always welcomed back, though!

Who do you like Week 1?

Love Saints +2.5 -110. Thoughts?

I know you still hate me for slow paying you, but I got nothing but like for ya.

You were a hotbed of discussion here for a while. A bigger star than Miley Cirrus(?) I would say. Somebody link Dave the threads

Most of us think you're weird after someone posted a link to you verbally fellating a poker pro friend of yours.

It was awkward.

You're always welcomed back, though!

Who do you like Week 1?

Love Saints +2.5 -110. Thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up. Just found that thread, hahaha. My bro-love for Jeff may be awkward, but it isn't nearly as awkward as that thread is. Just awkwardness all around.

I think I lean Arizona in that one. Think the Saints are going to have a down year, Cards defend against the pass well, Saints are notoriously useless on the road. Would love to hear your arguments on the game though, especially if you LOVE it, as I'm pretty indifferent. Nothing jumps off the page at me this week besides the Dolphins and the Jets. Going to dive in deeper on Wednesday though.

I know you still hate me for slow paying you, but I got nothing but like for ya.

Nah, bygones be bygones. No hate on my end! Hope things are going well.

You were a hotbed of discussion here for a while. A bigger star than Miley Cirrus(?) I would say. Somebody link Dave the threads

Glad to see I can still entertain (err, if that's what you can call that thread) the masses post mortem.

Trons thoughts on the Cardinals/Saints game:

Arizona had a better record last year.
Arizona 2-2 in NFLx and Saints 0-4.
Saints on the road (and as you said bad on the road) yet line is only 2.5?

Yeah, Tron is on the Saints

Trons thoughts on the Cardinals/Saints game:

Arizona had a better record last year.
Arizona 2-2 in NFLx and Saints 0-4.
Saints on the road (and as you said bad on the road) yet line is only 2.5?

Yeah, Tron is on the Saints

Oh, the fade the weird line thing? Yeah, that was my jam for years. Used to be awesome but killed me in recent years.

I don't know if this game qualifies though. There doesn't seem to be any reverse line movement funny business going on in this game. Despite the records, I think the public is generally higher on the Saints than they are on the Cardinals. Consensus picks indicate pretty even action on both sides. I think the line is right. What would you "expect" the line to be, especially against a team as popular with the public as the Saints?

Hi Dave! I thought the Jeff Platt thread was pretty good. reno and bacon are the ones who stepped over the line with their fat/gay jokes. You know these two. No class.

Oh, the fade the weird line thing? Yeah, that was my jam for years. Used to be awesome but killed me in recent years.

I don't know if this game qualifies though. There doesn't seem to be any reverse line movement funny business going on in this game. Despite the records, I think the public is generally higher on the Saints than they are on the Cardinals. Consensus picks indicate pretty even action on both sides. I think the line is right. What would you "expect" the line to be, especially against a team as popular with the public as the Saints?

The only Cardinal the public knows is Ozzie Smith.

hendrick.jpg

watcha talkin about Willis?

Hi Dave! I thought the Jeff Platt thread was pretty good. reno and bacon are the ones who stepped over the line with their fat/gay jokes. You know these two. No class.

Hey Matty! I mean I'm certainly fat, never denied that. I was always slightly surprised that it was such a huge talking point on internet forums for degenerates though. Seems like the sort of place that a fat guy should be able to be fat without judgment.

Nice little "life hack" for you fellow "big guys"... latina girls don't seem to mind. Life since d-day with my ex has been very good in the latina department. Apparently I have a good personality or some such bullshit.

Wait, did I say latina girls? Sorry, I meant guys. That thread has me convinced that I am a fat gay!

The only Cardinal the public knows is Ozzie Smith.

Amen.

People also know Mark McGwire.

My advice to fat guys is to make friends that are fatter than you.

Also, buy bigger slim-fit shirts.

You're welcome.

It's good to see you man, don't be a fat gay stranger.

bacon - wanna be friends?