Hey fellas!

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,823 Views
What is your source for that?

My paid service was 70% Arizona last I checked.

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/consensus-picks, among others.

Also, keep in mind that the consensus ATS is going to be skewed on this kind of line. Most people who take Arizona will take them ATS. Most people that take New Orleans will take them ML, especially with the line under 3. So even if 70% ATS is accurate, I'd bet the ML wagers are near 70/30 in the Saints favor.

Dave, also am on Bills +2.5 +100 and Jags +3 +100.

I'm guessing you don't like those either.

Glad to see you back stopping in Davey! :up:

Hey Matty! I mean I'm certainly fat, never denied that. I was always slightly surprised that it was such a huge talking point on internet forums for degenerates though. Seems like the sort of place that a fat guy should be able to be fat without judgment.

Nice little "life hack" for you fellow "big guys"... latina girls don't seem to mind. Life since d-day with my ex has been very good in the latina department. Apparently I have a good personality or some such bullshit.

Wait, did I say latina girls? Sorry, I meant guys. That thread has me convinced that I am a fat gay!

Amen.

Plommer has done well with the latinas as well.

Good to see you back Heavy Dave.

Right now, I am HUGE on Carolina/Jacksonville OVER 41

Dave, also am on Bills +2.5 +100 and Jags +3 +100.

I'm guessing you don't like those either.

I like those better than the Saints. Those are home dogs, after all. And honestly, the Bills fit your idea of fading the public a lot better than the Saints do. Colts are a very public team and that line is a little surprising, unlike the other one.

Arizona consensus is currently 67% on my paid site

hendrick.jpg

watcha talkin about Willis?

You're smarter than the public.

Unrelated Cardinal note, RIP Joaquin Andujar.