• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 884 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Question for You?
Hey Dorito...I saw your post in the thread from Iceman about what you would do for aspiring professional bettors. So since you are a professional, I would appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Now you probably cap games yourself, but I do not have the time or skill to cap games on my own. SO I was wondering if you could tell me if there are any cappers that I could follow that are solid? Should I be following numerous cappers? 1 or 2 cappers? Should I be using different cappers for different sports? Is it OK to bet 3% or more per game if I am trying to build my bankroll?

This is what I was kind of planning on doing:

Crusher Progression (1%, 2%, 4%)
Sports Betting Professor Progression (1%, 2%, 4%)
ACE ACE (2-3% per play)
Pimike's SYSTEM Plays (2-3% per play)
Morrison's Sports Picks Buffet (1% per play)
Biggdogg's Locked and Loaded Hot Cappers (1-4% per play)

Now is this too many cappers to follow? Again, I am sorry for all the questions but I would REALLY appreciate your help as I just need some direction from someone I can trust and who I know will be giving me good advice! Thanks and I look forward to your reply!

PM from the <other place>.

Pimike between ACE ACE and Morrison. This has to be a joke, right?

tell him the spell your name correct first

and wtf is ace ace?

ACE ACE is some clown from the rx that ran hot on posted picks there like 10 years ago and has been trying to tout ever since. He has less command of the English language than Shanty.

Tell him he missed out on pure gold back during the GLPPOTD system. Unfortunate.

ACE ACE is some clown from the rx that ran hot on posted picks there like 10 years ago and has been trying to tout ever since. He has less command of the English language than Shanty.

:lmao:

LOL. When I get PM's like that, I reply, "Fukk off."

I don't get many of those anymore.

I usually try help people that PM me questions, but this is just too much.

LOL back in 2004 I used to see ACE-ACE's broken Engrish posts at the RX what a stupid nipper prick. Sorry kato, You know how it is.

LOL back in 2004 I used to see ACE-ACE's broken Engrish posts at the RX what a stupid nipper prick. Sorry kato, You know how it is.

no offense taken at all