• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,394 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Why is America getting rid of your eye candy? All the prettiest ones are disappearing.

I just said that to Robyn. Strange year. All 3 of the hottest ones are gone. Usually even medial talent will get hot girls by til later rounds.

Not this year.

It's ok. My new favorite is that Slobian chick. Yum.

I can't believe that Michelle just got eliminated. She actually has some record-ability and star power. I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot more from her going forward. Her career is not near done....

You will never hear from her again. Mark my words. Dime a dozen singer.

My guess is because they judge singing abilities instead of beauty since this is not a beauty pageant but I may be wrong since I don't watch the show.

Pavy if that was the case, Lacey would have been thrown out last week. Why is she still there again?

Why is America getting rid of your eye candy? All the prettiest ones are disappearing.

Because teenage girls do the majority of the voting and they don't dial for good looking women.

Pavy yes, youre wrong.

OMG America showed those minorities tonight!

Covered black, Asian and Hispanics!!

OMG!

I never would have picked Paige as being the last black girl standing.

Fivey's question with the implication of that being a black man only thing.

I am pretty sure he was joking. It is well known that black doods do not like doing such things.

Good. I'd hate to hear of you throwing it around from black guy to black guy. That would not be very Nina-like of you!