• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,550 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Going to be setting up a new account on Plenty Of Fish (POF).

Will need some help writing an appropriate profile.

The goal is to post a profile where I will be brutally honest, 'cause we all know how much broads love honesty.

I am not skilled in writing this kind of stuff but know there are guys (and some vegetables) here that have a knack for it.

I want to communicate to my POF audience that I will date (and actually prefer) overweight (fat) and/or homely looking women.
I am not interested in women with young children, or Negresses.

These broads need to know up front I am incapable/unwilling to "sweep them off their feet".
I'm looking for casual fun with no expectations but will be open to pursue things further should it progress that way.

They need to understand that in 90+% of my encounters with women the broad is usually naked within 15 minutes of meeting them and my wallet is a little lighter, if it hasn't been stolen after the encounter.

Will disclose that I drink, gamble, carouse, curse, cause havoc, and have no respect for authority.

I'm thinking this will be interesting if not fun.

Will share my results and keep you guys updated on my progress.

Lets begin.

First thing is my posting handle. I think "Prince Charming 69" is a good start.

:letsdothis:

What a loser!!!

Just fokin wit ya,

Check out a bunch of ads posted by other desperate men and steal their ideas/ads etc.

I just copy and pasted your exact first post at POF. I already have 4 responses, including Robyn and Herman!

What a loser!!!

Just fokin wit ya,

Check out a bunch of ads posted by other desperate men and steal their ideas/ads etc.

I couldn't identify a "desperate man's idea/ad".

Pucky if you can't assist then GTFO. pal.

This is serious bidness.

I just copy and pasted your exact first post at POF. I already have 4 responses, including Robyn and Herman!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you gonna post your face or just a cock shot?

Are you gonna post your face or just a cock shot?

My face, only because it looks nicer than my kok.
(I think)

Plus some broads may find it creepy.

In all honesty, I don't think that the demographic you're going for is going to mind creepy.

Why don't we just stick to rubmaps and backpages?

If its not broke, don't fix it.

Dude, your face just texted me. It said "Im creepy 2 yo"

In all honesty, I don't think that the demographic you're going for is going to mind creepy.

Why don't we just stick to rubmaps and backpages?

If its not broke, don't fix it.

See! Some sharp posts already!

I knew I could count on you guys.

PS: Plommer is BALLS DEEP on the UNDER 6.5 in the Cards/Braves match.

I think plommeur might be willing to settle down here. :ohmy:

I think plommeur might be willing to settle down here. :ohmy:

Lookin for a sugar momma.

It's interesting to note that the first guys to respond here are gentleman with not much to offer a women AND are currently in a relationship.

I'm just like you guys, I have nothing to offer a woman.

Help a nigger out.

Last edited:
See! Some sharp posts already!

I knew I could count on you guys.

PS: Plommer is BALLS DEEP on the UNDER 6.5 in the Cards/Braves match.

Here is a line you can use plommer. "I want you to cheer for me when I go balls deep on the under in a baseball game".

Do you have an extra room in the house? "Rent" it to a poor liberal arts student.

Aim high, plommeurballs.

It's interesting to note that the first guys to respond here are gentleman with not much to offer a women AND are currently in a relationship.

I'm just like you guys, I have nothing to offer a woman.

Matty makes over 6 figures, is all intellectual and shit, and he's packing a mudsnake...:matty: