Help! I need somebody!

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,864 Views
sorry I missed this, we put one together like this last year

:camiandstevie: like your voice.
Steves I thought her voice was like changing channels. Would go from 1 kind of english b4 changing to another to something else..

Not digging at u here oksy but as a native speaker found it entertaining to listen to...

Hope u managed to put the bloody thing together...

this giggling kid RUNS things in that household

Steves I thought her voice was like changing channels. Would go from 1 kind of english b4 changing to another to something else..

Not digging at u here oksy but as a native speaker found it entertaining to listen to...

Hope u managed to put the bloody thing together...

My voice is beyond screwed. First one to admit it after too long in too many countries. No one could or would claim this mess any more :)

this giggling kid RUNS things in that household

TO TAH PENETRATING LY

I know this sounds dumb, but did you try googling the manual again online? Some of those companies post them up to help ya out.

The "springy washer" is what's called a lock washer.

My guess since you have four, rather large bolts, they go on each of the four corners for main support and pull the bed together. Look around for four similar holes that can support those bolts. I am assuming they will be screwing in otherwise you will need a nut to secure them on the other side.

Also LOL @ this is your fault dude while he laughs at you.

Children are little terrorists, destroying stuff and causing mayhem.

I agree with Freefall - I have to google manuals online all of the time because I'll put things together and move and lose the manual to reassemble things.

F*cking love the skull ring!

Wish I was there to put it together. I have put together many beds. Sometimes you have to guess because the instructions are not clear. At this point I would put it apart and separate all parts and start all over again.

Children are little terrorists, destroying stuff and causing mayhem.

I agree with Freefall - I have to google manuals online all of the time because I'll put things together and move and lose the manual to reassemble things.

F*cking love the skull ring!

If you seriously want one send me your address on FB. Can get one for you this week xo

Oksy, it is now the week, call the dumb ass company that delivered this bed that you paid an extra 80 bux to have put together, and demand that either someone comes and puts the fokking bed together, or OR, demand they give you the fucking manual because you know those foks have it if they were supposed to put it together upon arrival. That is my advice. :smooch::smooch:
GOOD LUCK! lol @ your kid, he's funny.

Bed is going back to the shithole from where it came. A friend came over tonight to put it together for me and he said I fokked a bunch of holes and washers trying to get things to fit. Pretty sure that's what he said anyway because he was calling me names and pissing his pants laughing at me most of the time he was here. :sad:

Anyway I phoned the store and said that someone needs to pick it up tomorrow before we leave for the fair and credit my card or I'm going to go oksy on them. So the kid is currently bedless in the burbs and is crashed in mine. What a mess. Thanks for trying to help me though everyone! I just suck at this stuff I guess.

Next time, order a bed that's already made. Or schedule delivery/set up for a week day. Better luck next time.

sage like advice, cami

Hi Kato, lol. I gave the best advice here I think.

hi cami, agreed