zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bed has now collapsed while waiting for Youshit to upload this :sad:

Invoke the power of the skull ring !!!

No help!!! And nice avatar!! :lmao:

The ring is from my wog neighbours next door that I cook and bake for each Sunday. Their grandson is some hoity toity jewelry designer so now they're giving me a piece from him each week because I keep telling them to piss off when they try to force cash on me. :)

Oh and did you hear SJ? He's getting old, man. Even had to cut an inch off of his hair a couple of weeks ago because it was getting way too long. :sad:

do you have the bed put together and those pieces are whats left? the washers go on the bolts that they fit on and those big bolts definitely have to go on somewhere :lol:

I will help when I see spit bubbles!!

Do you ever make them kimpap ?

do you have the bed put together and those pieces are whats left? the washers go on the bolts that they fit on and those big bolts definitely have to go on somewhere :lol:

rayray don't kid yourself you're not mechanically inclined!

The bed was put together when I made this and now it fell apart. The kid went to lay on it when I was waiting for this bloody video to upload and it just crumbled. So not funny because he could've got hurt but it kind of was. He laughed his ass off whilst I cried.

So do the washers go on the stick before the hole or on the other side of the hole?

What a fucking joke this is. Losers deliver a bed on a Sunday but then say they're not allowed to put it together on Sundays even though I paid an extra $80 for it.

:lmao:

Oksy, those main support bolts (ie the big long ones, followed by large gold washers) would go into the part of the bed that will take the most impact.

Smaller bolts with the fat head will fit the chunkier looking o-rings.

Used to be a gym technician go have plenty of experience in knowing what goes where (hopefully lol)....GL

The bed was put together when I made this and now it fell apart. The kid went to lay on it when I was waiting for this bloody video to upload and it just crumbled. So not funny because he could've got hurt but it kind of was. He laughed his ass off whilst I cried.

So do the washers go on the stick before the hole or on the other side of the hole?

What a fucking joke this is. Losers deliver a bed on a Sunday but then say they're not allowed to put it together on Sundays even though I paid an extra $80 for it.
To make it safe the smaller washers would go on the inside of bed (as larger ones probably wouldnt have enough clearance and would hit top of frame (id imagine).

If you wanna be uber safe id put a large washer on the outside as well....

To make it safe the smaller washers would go on the inside of bed (as larger ones probably wouldnt have enough clearance and would hit top of frame (id imagine).

If you wanna be uber safe id put a large washer on the outside as well....

So stick > into hole > small washer > big washer?

What about those springy ones? Or do I just jam things until I make them all fit?

So stick > into hole > small washer > big washer?

What about those springy ones? Or do I just jam things until I make them all fit?
Springy ones lol go directly between the frame and nut.

So it would be outside o-ring shaped washer > frame > spring washer > nut on large bolt...

Springy ones lol go directly between the frame and nut.

So it would be outside o-ring shaped washer > frame > spring washer > nut on large bolt...

Oh for the love of God. Seriously?????

ffs will be fixing this shit until midnight now. The ones I tried to put on I just jammed all before the frame. Used pliers and my teeth to make them fit.

NEVER AGAIN DARE FURNITURE YOU DITCHPIGS!!!

Oh for the love of God. Seriously?????

ffs will be fixing this shit until midnight now. The ones I tried to put on I just jammed all before the frame. Used pliers and my teeth to make them fit.

NEVER AGAIN DARE FURNITURE YOU DITCHPIGS!!!
:lmao: where are males when u need them :lmao: