HELP. Anyone who cooks!

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 1,556 Views
I have no idea how to post a pic from my iPhone on here but the store I'm at uses the same containers that her turkey came in. It just needs to be reheated.

Exactly. Everyone uses those containers.

Of course they do. The problem is that I'm pretty sure that the FDA requires labeling of poultry..at the very least they require the outer (new) packaging identify the type of meat. lol. I'm sure it's fine..it's just they did a bait and switch on me cuz they ran out. That is what makes me upset , but I guess we take risks every day with food.

I don't even know what is involved in rotissseire (sp?) of a turkey, but I will report back on taste. Maybe the fact that they did that will make up for the inferior turkey. I may even wear my turkey hat in a video report. I have two. They are goofy.

Happy Thanksgiving. God is good. :guitar:

It's sad that I've been posting on here for a few years now and IAG have the same amt of posts... Do I not post enough or does she just have too much time on her hands?

:pot:

@ Matty. I read the posts every day (except when I am up at my cabin) but I generally don't have much to say on here unless it involves sports. This pretty much explains the stupidly low posting count.

It's sad that I've been posting on here for a few years now and IAG have the same amt of posts... Do I not post enough or does she just have too much time on her hands?

You need to buy more precooked food to up your post count Mr Q!

Technically I was here before you. But the answer is both...and now I'm one up on you.

You need to buy more precooked food to up your post count Mr Q!

Im gonna make a whole roasted/stuffed chicken for dinner with all the fixins today. I got the day off and love stuffing and gravy so I might as well watch football and eat a huge dinner.

I won't be drinking for a few days because I got into it pretty good on Tuesday and will likely take yet another day or two to try to recover.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ race you to 2,000

Im gonna make a whole roasted/stuffed chicken for dinner with all the fixins today. I got the day off and love stuffing and gravy so I might as well watch football and eat a huge dinner.

I won't be drinking for a few days because I got into it pretty good on Tuesday and will likely take yet another day or two to try to recover.

Sounds great. I have a 20 lb stuffed turkey in the oven right now. We will start cooking the fixins shortly. My goal it to eat, drink, watch football and pass out on the couch by the fireplace.

That sounds perfect Saulty. I will only be eating and watching football. No drinking and mom has no fireplace :( You win.

I'm amazed that Mr Quincy made 2000 sports-related posts. Good job.

Easy win for me eh Juror?

Hey...just finished round 1. Turkey turned out B+. I forgot to put water in the pan so could have been a tad moister but still really good. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe just a bit too much salt.

The mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green bean casserole were awesome. Was mad I got full too quickly. By far my favorite meal of the year but I'm not used to eating so much at one time. I look forward to round 2. :guitar: