• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 939 Views

Onyemere

Since
Oct 22, 2012
Score
Tokens
me newbie from newzeland, love to watch sports as well as play outdoor games. joined here to share my knowledge as well as to get all the latest updates and suggestions from this community

Welcome to the show ony! Hope to see you around here often. :cheers:

G'day mate and welcome to the nuthouse.

how many outdoor games can you play in switzerland :clueless: isnt the yearly avg. temperature cold as fukk?

yes a kiwi :yesss:

a kiwi rayray not swiss

how many outdoor games can you play in switzerland :clueless: isnt the yearly avg. temperature cold as fukk?

Switzerland, New Zealand. They both have Z's in the name. Easily confused.

lolzzz.. my bad boys...:rolling: ... been a long morning...where the fuck did i get switzerland from :clueless:

drugs are bad...emkaaay

the land... Iceland Switzerland New Zealand Greenland Tajikistan Uzbekistan Kazakhstan Pakistan etc etc it happens

me newbie from newzeland, love to watch sports as well as play outdoor games. joined here to share my knowledge as well as to get all the latest updates and suggestions from this community

Hello, Onyemere! Welcome!

Me non-newbie from united states, love long walks on the beach, poetry, candlelight, rainbows, puppies. joined because I was told to.

Hello, Onyemere! Welcome!

Me non-newbie from united states, love long walks on the beach, poetry, candlelight, rainbows, puppies. joined because I was told to.

Go put your boots on :tickle:

Hi Ony,

what is your best sport?

Hello Ony! Welcome, enjoy your stay.

I was watching this this morning Kiwi, these guys are New Zealanders:

You a fan?